Windows 10: Settings managed by your organization

Discus and support Settings managed by your organization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I sign in with my account on any PC it says some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. But its my personal account. What to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kaleemnadeem, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Settings managed by your organization

Every time I sign in with my account on any PC it says some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. But its my personal account. What to do with this error?

:)

kaleemnadeem, Aug 8, 2018

2. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

I'm trying to enable app notifications, but the slider is grayed out, with a message at the top of the settings pane saying "Some settings are managed by your organization."

• I am not a member of any domain or network
    • The issue has persisted between an antivirus replacement and each of those antivirus programs being disabled
    • I've already tried setting telemetry to "enhanced" and to "full," as many people have suggested, but to no effect.
    • I also do not have the Group Policy Editor, as I am on Home edition, so I am unable to perform any of the fixes through that method.

What do I do?

HyperText404, Aug 8, 2018
  3. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Thank you for the link. I was able to set my Diagnostics Data to Full by using gpedit.msc. But I still am not able to get rid of "Some settings are hidden or managed bu your organization."

Any advise?

SherryMalik, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Settings managed by your organization

Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Settings managed by your organization

1. Settings managed by your organization - Similar Threads - Settings managed organization

2. "This setting is managed by your organization".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This setting is managed by your organization".: Hi guys, I'm running windows 11 on my personal computer, and I keep coming up against the following when trying to make changes to settings, "This setting is managed by your organization". Is there any way of stopping this from happening as I don't belong to a computer...
  3. "This setting is managed by your organization".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This setting is managed by your organization".: Hi guys, I'm running windows 11 on my personal computer, and I keep coming up against the following when trying to make changes to settings, "This setting is managed by your organization". Is there any way of stopping this from happening as I don't belong to a computer...
  4. Some of these settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of these settings are managed by your organization: Hi,Last day my mother needed to use my Computer to finish some work, then she used here school Email as a teacher which was given to here by The Ministry of Education to sign to Microsoft Office so she can use it.when she logged in, she left "Allow my organization to manage...
  5. Some of these settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of these settings are managed by your organization: Hi,last day my mother needed to use my Computer to finish some work, then she used here school Email to sign to Microsoft Office so she can use it.when she logged in, she left "Allow my organization to manage my device" checked.After she finish working, I opened...
  6. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some settings are managed by your organization: an error message comes after it done and windows is not getting update?? what should I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-settings-are-managed-by-your-organization/32074b5f-a282-4d4d-bcdb-d486bd8ec597
  7. some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    some settings are managed by your organization: As many have asked, i also face this annoying problem of not being able to upgrade my window version due to the message.I tried two revelant method of using gpedit.msc and changing registry setting, but it doesnt work.Using gpedit.msc i was being able to fully do what the...
  8. Some setting are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some setting are managed by your organization: Hello Everyone, Just to use Windows 10 Pro features I used some random key for windows 10 from google and activated it. But then it was not allowing me to use my all apps such as camera so I removed that key using cmd. But still it shows this and still I am unable to use...
  9. "This Setting is managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This Setting is managed by your organization": Split from this thread. -[ATTACH]I only have this problem . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-setting-is-managed-by-your-organization/4ad69f50-9ab5-4d6d-99d4-e473082034ab
  10. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": Hello, I use Windows 10 Pro version 1804. Above some settings I see the message : "Some settings are managed by your organization". How to fix this ? Thanks in advance for your reply. Best regards. 110752