Windows 10: Settings menu doesn't show all options when first opened, Cortana will annoyingly pop in...

Discus and support Settings menu doesn't show all options when first opened, Cortana will annoyingly pop in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/solicylicacid [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/solicylicacid, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Settings menu doesn't show all options when first opened, Cortana will annoyingly pop in...

/u/solicylicacid, Nov 25, 2019
  2. skb_990 Win User

my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

skb_990, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Konmal88 Win User
    Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Settings menu doesn't show all options when first opened, Cortana will annoyingly pop in...

Windows 10: Issues with using Cortana and not able to open the option settings.

Hi Bry,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Cortana settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "do not get the options settings", are you referring to Cortana settings?
    • Are you getting any error message when you click on Cortana?
    • Are you able to use the search bar by tapping or pressing on Windows key and accessing search bar?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to enable search box through the Taskbar and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Click on Cortana.

3. Then click on Show search box.

Also I recommend you to try to perform the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Note: Do not perform Reset steps for now.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using Cortana on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Settings menu doesn't show all options when first opened, Cortana will annoyingly pop in...

1. Settings menu doesn't show all options when first opened, Cortana will annoyingly pop in... - Similar Threads - Settings menu doesn't

2. No show for Cellular option in setting menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No show for Cellular option in setting menu: After I updated my Software version the mobile broadband network suddenly is a hidden device and I think this reason behind the cellular option didn't show up so please is there any solution to it? I am using HP bro x2 612 G2....
  3. No show for Cellular option in setting menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No show for Cellular option in setting menu: After I updated my Software version the mobile broadband network suddenly is a hidden device and I think this reason behind the cellular option didn't show up so please is there any solution to it? I am using HP bro x2 612 G2....
  4. No show for Cellular option in setting menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Option to set PIN doesn't show up AT ALL.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Option to set PIN doesn't show up AT ALL.: repost because noone responded to the first post, it's basically 50/50 wether the entire post will be dead forever, or it will get some replies Read title. I went to Settings, the Account section, and the sign-in options there, but it doesn't show up. I also have the enable...
  6. Option to set PIN doesn't show up, AT ALL

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Option to set PIN doesn't show up, AT ALL: Read title. I went to Settings, the Account section, and the sign-in options there, but it doesn't show up. I also have the enable PIN group policy option enabled. Version: Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909 build 18363.1082 by the way I'm just a normal user, I use...
  7. Trying to remove Cortana from taskbar, but there is no "Show Cortana Button" menu option to...

in Cortana
    Trying to remove Cortana from taskbar, but there is no "Show Cortana Button" menu option to...: Trying to remove Cortana from taskbar, but there is no "Show Cortana Button" menu option to uncheck . I'm using the latest update of Windows 10 Home so I don't have the gpedit.msc app. Any suggestions? Just trying to get rid of the Cortana icon on the taskbar to free up...
  8. hibernate option doesn't show on power menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hibernate option doesn't show on power menu: Hibernation works. I just don't have the option to select it from the power menu bar. I tried to turn it on using gpedit.msc. I don't see the option in my power options to enable it. I have a Lenovo x1c6. Thanks. submitted by /u/tonynca [link] [comments]...
  9. Cortana doesn't respond on the first request

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't respond on the first request: I have an original Surface Pro sitting on my counter that use it mainly as a voice assistant. If I haven't talked to Cortana in a few hours, the first time I ask her something she wakes up with "Hey Cortana", but doesn't hear my next command or question and then just...
  10. Cortana doesn't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana doesn't open: I have a computer with Windows 10 recently updated and now Cortana doesn't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-open/4fd1f413-5145-48a0-8457-697389e324f3