Windows 10: Settings menu going insane

Discus and support Settings menu going insane in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I open the settings menu or press the windows key it goes crazy as if I am holding tab or an arrow key. This doesn't happen with anything else and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/squidmega, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Settings menu going insane

When I open the settings menu or press the windows key it goes crazy as if I am holding tab or an arrow key. This doesn't happen with anything else and is not a keyboard problem because it happens with it unplugged.

submitted by /u/squidmega
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/squidmega, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Ghot Win User

Start Menu List - Settings

You need to go one step further...

Settings >Personalization > Start, then click as shown by the RED square...

Settings menu going insane [​IMG]

Settings menu going insane [​IMG]

Ghot, Apr 2, 2021
  3. CJW
    CJW Win User
    Start Menu List - Settings

Nope. That's how to remove the icon from the bottom-side of the application list. It's the Settings entry ON the list I want to remove. The entry just above Snip & Sketch.

4. Naki Win User

Settings menu going insane

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Settings menu going insane

1. Settings menu going insane - Similar Threads - Settings menu going

2. my wifi adapter is making me go insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my wifi adapter is making me go insane: after a while of my wifi adapter being online it will just stop with the error "Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_818B&SUBSYS_818B10EC&REV_00\019181FEFF4CE00000 had a problem starting. Driver Name: netrtwlane01.inf Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Service: RTWlanE01...
  3. my laptop going insane

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop going insane: My laptop is going crazy he delete shortcuts and popup some error messages like explorer.exe and also when i play game he start to going crazy for exemple when i click on z button it shows me cortana Also just yesterday i install gta san andreas and i tried to fix the...
  4. My pc is going to drive me insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc is going to drive me insane: Disclaimer: this might turn into a rant. For the past who knows how many months, my pc has been a laggy mess. And today has arguably been the worst. Basically, for no apparent reason, my pc will just stutter a bit and then return back to normal. But the frequency at which...
  5. I am going insane, unidentified network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am going insane, unidentified network.: My provider had some issues so I unplugged my router and now I have no internet on cable. This happened three times before where it magically fixed itself but it took multiple days and I dont have days this time. I've tried everything: cmdbar flush ipconfig winstock reset,...
  6. Please someone help I’m going insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please someone help I’m going insane: I just built a brand new pc literally an hour ago I installed everything right everything is no longer than a week old (besides gpu) and my pc keeps crashing literally seconds after boot up. But not like crash crash well here’s the thing. It turns on the fans spin the lights...
  7. System Freezing, slowly going insane.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Freezing, slowly going insane.: Hello there people. I am really running out of ideas, therefor I hope that someone could give me new ones or help me to find the issue. My PC Spec: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 1909, Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 CPU: Intel i7-7700k, not overclocked, all in bios set to...
  8. Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help!: I recently built a new computer. Everything is working except my sound devices. My onboard audio with Realtek drivers are not showing up in device management. It is enabled through the BIOs screen. I downloaded chipset drivers, sound drivers, bios drivers. Everything....
  9. going insane with pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    going insane with pc: I recently updated my cpu fan/heatsink from a stock one to a hyper 212x. Since doing this I am get blue screen of death, different error code each time. Most of the time 0x0000000e, or system thread cannot be handled. I cant get windows to load anymore, neither can boot from...
  10. No internet connection, going insane.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection, going insane.: So I have this HP Smarttouch laptop for about 3 years. Long story short it's always been a bugger. Recently did a factory reset like maybe a month ago now. Internet won't connect and I've reset everything Microsoft and their support walked me through, no hope. Reset the...