Windows 10: Settings Menu messed up.

Discus and support Settings Menu messed up. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the title says, many of my settings pages are messed up. Any ideas? Tried in place repair-fails. I`m on latest build. 66296 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BstuSCO, Oct 7, 2016.

1. BstuSCO Win User

Settings Menu messed up.

As the title says, many of my settings pages are messed up. Any ideas? Tried in place repair-fails. I`m on latest build.

:)

BstuSCO, Oct 7, 2016
  2. JeffGabel Win User

Win 10 update messed up start menu and settings

I wasn't able to do a new account as I couldn't access the settings menu, I went and bought a new computer and am now transferring my files over, guess my hardware was too old for this upgrade..

JeffGabel, Oct 7, 2016
  3. JeffGabel Win User
    Win 10 update messed up start menu and settings

I got a command prompt to show up and run as administrator but when I type in the sfc command I get an error message saying " Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service..

JeffGabel, Oct 7, 2016
Thema:

Settings Menu messed up.

1. Settings Menu messed up. - Similar Threads - Settings Menu messed

2. Wanting to set network up from scratch as all settings messed up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wanting to set network up from scratch as all settings messed up: I have a small network of 2 laptops (wireless) and 1 desktop (ethernet) PC, all are running Windows 10 Home 64bit with all current non-insider updates. Also clean of virus etc. I have had periodic issues about running a home network, and I must have tried several dozen web...
  3. Start Menu messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu messed up: I have a laptop with many different IDs on. I log onto each ID for different work. The problem is that on some IDs the Start Menu has messed up. I get rid of all icons and add about 3 or 4 select icons to my start menu. NOW: I get what looks like the default start menu...
  4. Windows Account settings are messed up for me.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Account settings are messed up for me.: I signed into a computer (that is not mine) once just to email one thing and now my account is the administrative outlook account in the "Your Info" inside the Accounts settings tab. I tried removing my account from the "Email and App Accounts Tab" (In the accounts settings...
  5. Update Messed Up Settings & Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Messed Up Settings & Software: My computer updated to build 17763 this morning. Upon restart, numerous settings were changed and all software now acts as if it has just been installed, resetting all settings in apps and even losing data! I am extremely miffed! Allowing a stable build update should NOT...
  6. My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up.: Split from this thread. My factory colors have changed and U can not see anything... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-monitor-settings-are-messed-up/8173aca1-3ee5-4ed2-b1f9-f5efc6b6a8be
  7. New update messes my start menu up

in Windows 10 Support
    New update messes my start menu up: I tested to see if my menu works before I installed the new update, and it was working. After restart for the update I checked it again and it's missing. What is up with these updates that keep removing my start menu? This is getting to be a pain and to think I liked windows...
  8. Display Settings messed up after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Settings messed up after Windows Update: Hi all, I'm about at my wit's end with this so hopefully someone can shed a little light on it. Last week, Windows Update installed a new update, and all of a sudden, the gamma on my monitor was much brighter than what I had been working with. The color settings on my...
  9. Messed up start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Messed up start menu: So, I finally decided to upgrade to W10 from Windows 7, and it's cool and everything, actually liking it. The only thing that has gone wrong, is that I get this [img] (for those who don't know spanish, 'pendiente' means pending) instead of this [img] what...
  10. Messed up Bios settings. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Messed up Bios settings. Please help: I Changed BIOS OS mode selection setting from CSM to "UEFI and Legacy." Now laptop boots to blank screen. No bios splash screen. I hear the optical drive being recognize and the fans turn on. Fans intermittently speed up and slow down. Samsung NP365E5C-S05US with Windows...