Windows 10: Settings Menu messed up.

Discus and support Settings Menu messed up. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the title says, many of my settings pages are messed up. Any ideas? Tried in place repair-fails. I`m on latest build. 66296 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BstuSCO, Oct 7, 2016.

1. BstuSCO Win User

Settings Menu messed up.

As the title says, many of my settings pages are messed up. Any ideas? Tried in place repair-fails. I`m on latest build.

:)

BstuSCO, Oct 7, 2016
  2. JeffGabel Win User

Win 10 update messed up start menu and settings

I wasn't able to do a new account as I couldn't access the settings menu, I went and bought a new computer and am now transferring my files over, guess my hardware was too old for this upgrade..

JeffGabel, Oct 7, 2016
  3. JeffGabel Win User
    Win 10 update messed up start menu and settings

I got a command prompt to show up and run as administrator but when I type in the sfc command I get an error message saying " Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service..

JeffGabel, Oct 7, 2016
Thema:

Settings Menu messed up.

1. Settings Menu messed up. - Similar Threads - Settings Menu messed

2. Windows 11 settings messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 settings messed up: I messed up the Windows 11 settings, because all of a sudden I got MSN and the background color went to black.Now I have these:1. black background, e.g. in Whatsapp where the address side is normal white, but the message side is black with the messages as readable islands2....
  3. Windows 11 - Settings menu is messed up wrong names, wrong sections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Settings menu is messed up wrong names, wrong sections: Hello, I installed windows 11 Pro and when I finished the initial setup, Settings menu options are messed up. On the picture, you can see the difference. The left one is image I found on the Internet like how Windows 11 Settings is supposed to look like and on the right is my...
  4. Messed up display settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Messed up display settings: Hi there,recently i was trying to set up dual screens on my computer, when i accidentally enabled some setting. I was on the display settings page, and the option i enabled may have been ¨duplicate screen¨, but im not sure. After i did it, i am basically unable to use my...
  5. Messed up Administrator settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messed up Administrator settings.: I believe I messed up my administrator settings. There was a file that would not delete because I needed administrator privileges even though I was an admin. So I made the user account an admin and it worked. Now, when I try to move pictures or folders into the ones I've been...
  6. Audio settings messed up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio settings messed up?: So, my max volume on my pc was insanely loud in the past, which was really nice when i wanted to listen to really loud music or something, but now the 100% volume is what it used to be at like... 25%. I do NOT like this. Was there a recent windows update that changed this, or...
  7. Settings messed up

Settings messed up: My system settings reset for some reason and can’t restore them. This has caused me to not be able to connect to any WiFi, etc. I need help ASAP since i cant use my computer properly...
  8. Start Menu messed up

Start Menu messed up: I have a laptop with many different IDs on. I log onto each ID for different work. The problem is that on some IDs the Start Menu has messed up. I get rid of all icons and add about 3 or 4 select icons to my start menu. NOW: I get what looks like the default start menu...
  9. My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Monitor Settings Are Messed Up.: Split from this thread. My factory colors have changed and U can not see anything... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-monitor-settings-are-messed-up/8173aca1-3ee5-4ed2-b1f9-f5efc6b6a8be
  10. Messed up start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Messed up start menu: So, I finally decided to upgrade to W10 from Windows 7, and it's cool and everything, actually liking it. The only thing that has gone wrong, is that I get this [img] (for those who don't know spanish, 'pendiente' means pending) instead of this [img] what...