Windows 10: Settings menus have visual problems after upgrading to Windows 11

Discus and support Settings menus have visual problems after upgrading to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11, some text in the windows settings is invisible. This includes text in the buttons and text in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lassie111, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Lassie111 Win User

Settings menus have visual problems after upgrading to Windows 11

After upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11, some text in the windows settings is invisible. This includes text in the buttons and text in the descriptions and sometimes even the toggle buttons are invisible. Hovering with mouse over invisible object either fixes it or makes it worse. Here are some screenshots, because I can't explain it very well:If I'm using the white theme, it's even worse:And if I disable the option "Transparancy effects", it's almost unusable and even the start menu gets bugged.I had similar problem on windows 10, but ONLY with the application "Windows terminal" - inside

:)

Lassie111, Jul 26, 2022
Thema:

Settings menus have visual problems after upgrading to Windows 11

1. Settings menus have visual problems after upgrading to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Settings menus visual

2. Problems after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after Windows 11 upgrade: Just updated to Windows 11 unfortunately! Can't add email accounts because when you click on the "add accounts" nothing happens. When you click on get help nothing happens. Prior Excel files won't open some will but ones that required a password will not. Not easy to find...
  3. Problems after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after Windows 11 upgrade: Just updated to Windows 11 unfortunately! Can't add email accounts because when you click on the "add accounts" nothing happens. When you click on get help nothing happens. Prior Excel files won't open some will but ones that required a password will not. Not easy to find...
  4. Settings menus have visual problems after upgrading to Windows 11

Settings menus have visual problems after upgrading to Windows 11: After upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11, some text in the windows settings is invisible. This includes text in the buttons and text in the descriptions and sometimes even the toggle buttons are invisible. Hovering with mouse over invisible object either fixes it or makes...
  5. Windows problem after upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows problem after upgrade to Windows 11: After an upgrade to Win 11 many things has stopped working or is working curiously. For example the Norton firewall has stopped working, the firewall in windows defender is not reachable, you can't start Notepad and links in Windows help does not work. And so on ...Is it...
  6. Windows problem after upgrade to Windows 11

Windows problem after upgrade to Windows 11: After an upgrade to Win 11 many things has stopped working or is working curiously. For example the Norton firewall has stopped working, the firewall in windows defender is not reachable, you can't start Notepad and links in Windows help does not work. And so on ...Is it...
  7. I have a problem with windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with windows 11 upgrade: When I was checking for updates suddenly windows 11 showed up and then there is notice to check if my PC is compactible so I made my way to below link in which it showed up window is working on your upgrade or something and there link of “see minimum requirements” in which...
  8. I have a problem with windows 11 upgrade

I have a problem with windows 11 upgrade: When I was checking for updates suddenly windows 11 showed up and then there is notice to check if my PC is compactible so I made my way to below link in which it showed up window is working on your upgrade or something and there link of “see minimum requirements” in which...
  9. Problem after Upgradation to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem after Upgradation to Windows 11: I had my windows 10 pre installed and I got option to upgrade to windows 11. I found ' download and install' in my settings menu and clicked on it. So the processes took place one after another showing % done. After the installation is 100% , it asked for restart. I clicked...
  10. Problem after Upgradation to Windows 11

Problem after Upgradation to Windows 11: I had my windows 10 pre installed and I got option to upgrade to windows 11. I found ' download and install' in my settings menu and clicked on it. So the processes took place one after another showing % done. After the installation is 100% , it asked for restart. I clicked...