Windows 10: Settings of windows 10

Discus and support Settings of windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; whenever I open settings of about your pc it opens and closes with in seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrabhakarAdabala, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Settings of windows 10

whenever I open settings of about your pc it opens and closes with in seconds

:)

PrabhakarAdabala, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Settings of windows 10

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Settings of windows 10

1. Settings of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Settings

2. Best settings for gaming (NVIDIA/G-Sync/etc)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best settings for gaming (NVIDIA/G-Sync/etc): Hi, I have a GTX 1060 6GB and an AOC Agon AG271QG which is 1440p, G-Sync and 165 Hz refresh rate. Now.. I know my 1060 is not able to take advantage of that monitor, but to get the most out of my GPU I want to know what game settings I should be choosing. I would like to...
  3. i cant open setting or anything else.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant open setting or anything else.: Hi, on the taskbar icant see my app, open setting or action center or paint only notepad and file explorer. Help Me!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-setting-or-anything-else/75e19bf3-df08-477d-9956-2dce67bdfddf
  4. why can't open setting in windows 10 in laptop

why can't open setting in windows 10 in laptop: why setting dose not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-open-setting-in-windows-10-in-laptop/54a9d47e-9676-42ef-a59b-98c3e6de1017
  5. Backing up WiFi settings in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backing up WiFi settings in windows 10: Hi All, Just wondering if there is a way to backup all the connection settings used by my WiFi on my laptop, I have to restore them onto another laptop but do not want to loose all the logins and settings. If I could export them to a folder it would be a great help....
  6. Per-monitor sleep settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Per-monitor sleep settings: I use an HDMI connection for both a screen and audio, so when the screen goes to sleep I lose sound. Is there a way to configure a particular monitor/HDMI connection to never sleep? I want to keep power saving settings on my display, but not lose sound when it goes to...
  7. Settings app not launching

Settings app not launching: Hello, I can't launch my Windows 10 settings app, it crashes when I try to open it and I've had this issue for a long time now and I still couldn't find a way to fix it, thanks for any of your help....
  8. Set up - new (HP) laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Set up - new (HP) laptop: I have started to set up my new laptop but am now stuck on the 'verify your identity' page. I have not used my Microsoft account fo ages and had forgotten my password. I asked for a security code to be sent to my phone. It did not arrive. The screen now shows the message:...
  9. My windows is showing some parts of the high contrast setting even though it is not turned on

My windows is showing some parts of the high contrast setting even though it is not turned on: [ATTACH]You can see whats wrong in the screenshot. The colors are messed up, everything is highlighted with the light blue color and i cant see buttons on chrome popups. If anybody knows how to fix this then please help...
  10. Common bios settings that should be modified?

in Windows 10 Support
    Common bios settings that should be modified?: What are some common bios settings that improves performance? Sata power management Watch Dog Timer Amt Fast Boot Hp clear keys Those are some settings in my bios that i am curious if they are needed. (Id rather have as much performance as possible so id rather turn off...