Windows 10: Settings of windows 10

Discus and support Settings of windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; whenever I open settings of about your pc it opens and closes with in seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrabhakarAdabala, Sep 7, 2018.

1. PrabhakarAdabala Win User

Settings of windows 10

whenever I open settings of about your pc it opens and closes with in seconds

:)

PrabhakarAdabala, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Settings of windows 10

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Settings of windows 10

1. Settings of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Settings

2. "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working: Hey Microsoft I enabled this option "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" In Groove Music Windows 10 But it Doesn't worked to me :( Does anyone know if this is working anywhere; if so, what do I need to do to get this running Help me :)...
  3. Failed to set default program for a .sai filetype

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failed to set default program for a .sai filetype: Hello, I don't know why but every time I set the default program (sai.exe) to open a .sai file, it doesn't applied. The file type is still unknown to windows and need to use "Open with" every time I want to open it. I checked the "default program by file type" in the...
  4. Display Settings issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display Settings issue: I am using Lenovo Y520 with Windows 10. Lately I have been facing issue of my laptop going to sleep mode after few minutes of being inactive. I have changed the sleep Display Settings to "Never". however it did not do any good. Please help me with this issue....
  5. Monitor settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor settings: A couple weeks ago, a monitor settings box started appearing. It would sit in the middle of my screen for a minute or two and then disappear. It did it a couple times a day. Now it has appeared and won't go away. Sometimes it's static, and sometimes the icons around the edge...
  6. setting up windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    setting up windows: Hey. I just got my school computer after graduating school and got a list of instructions to follow. My computer got wiped as well. The instructions told me to load up my laptop and wait for the "Let's start with region" screen, but it never came up. these are the...
  7. settings out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    settings out of date: I have trouble with an annoying pop up that announces "your Yahoo account settings are out of date" . This on a month old HP computer with Windows Ten . I cannot find out how to repair it in layman's terms . Thank You ,...
  8. Some FOLDER objects, eg Documents, have the ReadOnly Attribute set

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Some FOLDER objects, eg Documents, have the ReadOnly Attribute set: Can anyone shed light on the "ReadOnly" attribute when applied to a FOLDER object? and also Can anyone enumerate all the possible values of the Folder.Type property? From the code & results below you can see interesting correlations – or absences of same e.g. Docs, Pics,...
  9. Vmware player - boot to BIOS and set boot delay this works

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Vmware player - boot to BIOS and set boot delay this works: Hi there Not a problem in VMWare workstation as there's an option Boot to Firmware in the VM menu. For those using VMWare player (Free version) and want to either boot to the BIOS or increase the boot menu display time (useful if running Linux distros with selection of...
  10. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some settings are managed by your organization: [ATTACH] I have no idea why it happend, my windows iso was downloaded directly from the microsoft tool and my license is completely legit, I'm not part of any organization or anything, it's my own personal computer. I've tried resetting group policy and security policy but...