Windows 10: Settings on Software reset after getting a Microsoft Pop-Up?

Discus and support Settings on Software reset after getting a Microsoft Pop-Up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there! Thank you for looking in on this. I am having an issue where when I turned off my computer last night, and I do this everytime I'm done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wrexell.99, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Settings on Software reset after getting a Microsoft Pop-Up?

Hello there! Thank you for looking in on this.

I am having an issue where when I turned off my computer last night, and I do this everytime I'm done with my computer for the day. I did not see any update notifcation when this happened. When I turned on my computer, I noticed I got a 'connect to Microsoft on all devices' before it went to my home screen. I selected skip for now, because I needed to check some things. When I logged in, I noticed several software settings were now seemed odd. My youtube settings had changed from list to rows, my discord asked for age verification, etc. I run my anti-virus/malware and it did not detect anything, so now I'm just curious if the pop-up had something to do with it?

Thank you again for reading this over!

:)

Wrexell.99, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Settings on Software reset after getting a Microsoft Pop-Up?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Settings on Software reset after getting a Microsoft Pop-Up?

1. Settings on Software reset after getting a Microsoft Pop-Up? - Similar Threads - Settings Software reset

2. How do I get advance setting to stop popping up when resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get advance setting to stop popping up when resetting.: I can't even reset the computer through troubleshoot and I haven't been able to sigh in, the account on the computer doesn't work and it's impossible to factory reset....
  3. How do I get advance setting to stop popping up when resetting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get advance setting to stop popping up when resetting.: I can't even reset the computer through troubleshoot and I haven't been able to sigh in, the account on the computer doesn't work and it's impossible to factory reset....
  4. How do I get advance setting to stop popping up when resetting.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Pop Ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Pop Ups: I keep getting Pop Ups from Microsoft plus offering McAfee products several times a day, everyday. I renewed May, 2021 but these pop ups tell me I need to download etc. I noticed a small print “ Powered by PC App Store”. I have tried to get rid of it but it is persistent....
  6. Pop up or boxes within all software is getting cut-off

Pop up or boxes within all software is getting cut-off: [ATTACH]Hi Can any one help with the attached photo? it is happening in all applications, this is visio but happening in most programs also a pic from sql [ATTACH] Only change i have made is - font to century Gothic...
  7. problems with set up after resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems with set up after resetting: After resetting my laptop, I was going through the set up when after it asks me to connect my phone to the laptop and pressing next, I am taken to a white screen. The white screen does not take up the whole screen. When I go back and more forward, I am taken to the same white...
  8. Microsoft Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Pop Up: I have a problem with this microsoft news app that keeps coming up on the top of my screen. I click " No Thanks" and it goes away and then a little later it comes back. When it comes back whatever I am working on freezes up and I get a message that reads "msn.com is not...
  9. Microsoft, pop ups

Microsoft, pop ups: I keep getting pop-ups pages, it said it's from Microsoft, Asking for personal information - Is there any way I can stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-ups/6f3dbabf-ebd2-4fb9-8154-93e153cd85a9
  10. pop up about malicious software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop up about malicious software: hello, I just had a pop up tellin me I had malicious software on my pc, they wanted my pin number to hav them call themfrom Microsoft with in 5 minuts, I shut down my computer and started virus scan rigt away its gone now. does Microsoft infom you when you have malicious...