Windows 10: Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon

Discus and support Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisChacko, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon

Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon

:)

ChrisChacko, Mar 23, 2020

2. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon

Internet option from settings - > internet and network icon option is missing

Hi Ang,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Are you able to access the network icon in the system tray and click
    Network settings and can see the settings?

This is a core Windows option and if it is missing in your system then I suggest you to perform the below step and check if it helps. Before that I suggest you to once restart your PC and check if you can find the option as it may occur due to Temporary
    glitch.

For Now run DISM Scan and check the status of the issue:

Use the DISM tool for repairing any missing or corrupted system files:

• Right click on the Start menu
      and select Command Prompt (Admin).

• If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click
      Continue.

• Type or copy paste the below command lines into it and hit Enter:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist u further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon

1. Settings option missing when I right click OneDrive icon - Similar Threads - Settings option missing

2. The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me: The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me im new on window 11 please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-option-when-right-clicking-on-a-file-open-with/9b485a00-3df4-4da8-b282-c24fabc84e7c
  3. The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me: The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me im new on window 11 please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-option-when-right-clicking-on-a-file-open-with/9b485a00-3df4-4da8-b282-c24fabc84e7c
  4. Whenever I right click on the desktop, the graphics options/settings is missing, I tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I right click on the desktop, the graphics options/settings is missing, I tried...: Whenever I right click on the desktop, the graphics options/settings is missing, I really need it to work because my laptop switches off when I plug in/out the charger the screen goes completely blank for a second or two and lags for some time and goes back to completely...
  5. Whenever I right click on the desktop, the graphics options/settings is missing, I tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I right click on the desktop, the graphics options/settings is missing, I tried...: Whenever I right click on the desktop, the graphics options/settings is missing, I really need it to work because my laptop switches off when I plug in/out the charger the screen goes completely blank for a second or two and lags for some time and goes back to completely...
  6. Whenever I right click on the desktop, the graphics options/settings is missing, I tried...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. The "Send To" is missing on when right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The "Send To" is missing on when right click: Hello there, I can't figure it out the problem here. I wanted it to send to compress files, but the "Send to" doesn't show the lists. Hope you can help me thanks. [ATTACH]...
  8. Onedrive Icon missing lower right area

Onedrive Icon missing lower right area: I have a personal office 365 since comcast talked me into a .com account the icon disavaporated :) I had been using one drive without issue until office.com came along with the .com account. now the icon is gone I tried searching windows but it says it is no longer there I...
  9. "Sounds" option not showing when right clicking on the sounds icon tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sounds" option not showing when right clicking on the sounds icon tray: Normally between "Speaker setup" and "troubleshoot sound problems" there is a "sounds" option. However after reinstalling Windows 10 on my device, it does not show any longer. Image shows a better representation. [ATTACH]...
  10. save to desktop is not an option when I right click

save to desktop is not an option when I right click: "save to desktop" is not an option when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-desktop-is-not-an-option-when-i-right/92103173-b318-487f-bd64-1f4f05ee8bac"