Windows 10: Settings, other apps crashing. Even powershell

Discus and support Settings, other apps crashing. Even powershell in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been looking for hours nothing has worked. This is fucking ridiculous. Help. submitted by /u/neptultra [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/neptultra, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Settings, other apps crashing. Even powershell

I've been looking for hours nothing has worked. This is fucking ridiculous. Help.

submitted by /u/neptultra
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/neptultra, Jan 2, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Jan 2, 2020
  3. APP STORE CRASH

Hi Robert,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that Windows store crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components or applications gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell
      • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
      • Close the Powershell window
      • Reboot the computer and check if it helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Settings, other apps crashing. Even powershell

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Settings, other apps crashing. Even powershell :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Settings, other apps crashing. Even powershell

1. Settings, other apps crashing. Even powershell - Similar Threads - Settings apps crashing

2. discord crash and powershell error in even viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    discord crash and powershell error in even viewer: Application: powershell.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 51B02B73 51AF0000 with exit code 80131506.--------------Faulting application name: powershell.exe, version: 10.0.22621.3085, time...
  3. discord crash and powershell error in even viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    discord crash and powershell error in even viewer: Application: powershell.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 51B02B73 51AF0000 with exit code 80131506.--------------Faulting application name: powershell.exe, version: 10.0.22621.3085, time...
  4. settings app crashes but other users on device can open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings app crashes but other users on device can open it: Hi, my settings app is crashing. It starts to open, then crashes. My mom can open it when logged into her account on the same machine. We are both admins. could this be an account setting? thanks!...
  5. settings app crashes but other users on device can open it

settings app crashes but other users on device can open it: Hi, my settings app is crashing. It starts to open, then crashes. My mom can open it when logged into her account on the same machine. We are both admins. could this be an account setting? thanks!...
  6. Setting innerHTML crashes PowerShell?

Setting innerHTML crashes PowerShell?: I have a PowerShell script that has been running flawlessly every day for 4 years. It reads a portion of HTML, finds a specific element, and replaces the content of that element:function Build-HTML { '<h1>New for Today</h1>' '<p><br/></p>' '<h1>Index by Message</h1>'}$content...
  7. Setting innerHTML crashes PowerShell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting innerHTML crashes PowerShell?: I have a PowerShell script that has been running flawlessly every day for 4 years. It reads a portion of HTML, finds a specific element, and replaces the content of that element:function Build-HTML { '<h1>New for Today</h1>' '<p><br/></p>' '<h1>Index by Message</h1>'}$content...
  8. settings app crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings app crashes: I'm trying to reset my laptop and when I go to settings> Update and Security and press the recovery button, the settings app crashes. Similarly when I search 'Reset this PC' and press 'Enter', It crashes without any errors.I'm using windows 10....
  9. the settings app and other windows apps like store and minecraft crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the settings app and other windows apps like store and minecraft crashes: Hi i try to run update and roll back to windows 10 but I've been trying to run the settings app but ALL windows apps crash all the time what do i do?...
  10. the settings app and other windows apps like store and minecraft crashes

the settings app and other windows apps like store and minecraft crashes: Hi i try to run update and roll back to windows 10 but I've been trying to run the settings app but ALL windows apps crash all the time what do i do?...