Windows 10: Settings out of date on my Microsoft account

Discus and support Settings out of date on my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Settings out of date on my Microsoft account. Where do I go to update the settings on this account? can anybody help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmyWarden, Jan 27, 2021.

1. AmyWarden Win User

Settings out of date on my Microsoft account

Settings out of date on my Microsoft account. Where do I go to update the settings on this account? can anybody help me?

:)

AmyWarden, Jan 27, 2021

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following information:

• When do you receive the notification?
    • In which application are you receiving the notification?

If you are receiving the notification in Mail App, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Settings out of date on my Microsoft account

Mail Account "out of date" after U/grade to W10

Step 1: Make sure your computer is completely up to date.

Step 2: Go to outlook and delete all accounts.

• Go to settings.
    • Manage accounts.
    • Click on your account
    • Remove this account from your device
    • Delete
    Step 3: Restart your computer.

Step 4: Open outlook.

• Add account.
    • Click on Google (Do not click on Microsoft account)
    • Add your Gmail account.

That should fix it! Hope this helps, took me a while to figure it out.

Amanda-Rae, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Settings out of date on my Microsoft account

1. Settings out of date on my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Settings date Microsoft

2. Account settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account settings out of date: Hi, nearly every day I get a message that my account details are out of date, how can I stop receiving these unnecessary messages. Surely my account settings can't get out of date so soon..are these messages really needed.??...
  3. Account settings out of date.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account settings out of date.?: Hi, nearly every day I keep getting a message that my account details are out of date...surely I don't need to "fix" them every day by typing in my user code..?How can I stop these unnecessary messages or are they really necessary..?Cheers,Ron....
  4. Account settings are out-of-date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account settings are out-of-date: I am using Outlook mail that sends me a message saying that my account settings are out-of-date. Could you help me to fix my account and get rid of this message?...
  5. Account settings out of date

Account settings out of date: Why do I keep getting a message on Yahoo "Your account settings are out of date" and when I try to "fix it", I am required to sign in again and then it says "Something went wrong ... error code 0x8019019a". ?...
  6. Account settings out of date

Account settings out of date: I got this message: "Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10 Calendar for Windows 10 Mail for Windows 10." I selected: "Fix account" and a box opened which says "Attention required" and below it: "Fixing account" Now the red dots are running...
  7. Out of Date Account settings

Out of Date Account settings: I have had the same email account for almost a decade. I use my Surface Pro regularly with the newest version of Windows 10.. Recently a notice that my Account settings are out of date. When I try to reset them it will only allow me to if I give Windows and Google permission...
  8. Account settings are out of date

Account settings are out of date: Keep getting msg that MS account settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-settings-are-out-of-date/ad52a8a3-4298-406f-8f46-f00ce300af25
  9. out of date account settings

out of date account settings: My account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-of-date-account-settings/96751580-bbf4-4a9b-b7b6-f3929bee1d80
  10. account settings are out of date

account settings are out of date: How do I get rid of the notification I referenced in the subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/account-settings-are-out-of-date/1fd0dece-c302-473e-bb92-cdf099e2920c