Windows 10: Settings Page Changed

Discus and support Settings Page Changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had Sign in and windows update restore browser etc but they have gone after the lastest updates. They were there till 19043.899How to I get them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ronald J W, May 1, 2021.

1. Settings Page Changed

I had Sign in and windows update restore browser etc but they have gone after the lastest updates. They were there till 19043.899How to I get them back.

:)

Ronald J W, May 1, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 1, 2021
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, May 1, 2021
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Settings Page Changed

How to change my home page back.

I don't think you are. I just did those steps on mine. Changed from Google to Bing, click Home button and it went to Bing. Changed it back to Google, click Home and it went to Google. Norton must have something jammed in there like a fishhook. I don't do Norton, so you're back to Josey's suggestions.

f14tomcat, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Settings Page Changed

1. Settings Page Changed - Similar Threads - Settings Page Changed

2. Virus on Settings Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus on Settings Page: It seems I've gotten a virus that added a header to the settings page. How do I remove it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-on-settings-page/280923b4-1072-450b-8845-156351f421b5
  3. Change the DuckDuckGo page?

in Browsers and Email
    Change the DuckDuckGo page?: I like using DuckDuckGo, but their webpage is loaded with... junk. Does anyone know of a way to remove all that stuff that ISN'T in the BLUE box? Thanks. 180555
  4. Redesigned Settings Page?

in Windows 10 Support
    Redesigned Settings Page?: Hello all. Running Windows 10 2004 19041.572 This morning, I found an unexpected change at the top of the settings page -- my name, One Drive and a notice of how long it's been since Windows Update ran. Anyone else have this? [img] 166472
  5. Why my Windows Settings display page has not changed?

Why my Windows Settings display page has not changed?: I have a few devices running Windows 10. Recently, I updated another device I have to Win 10 1909 and the Settings page seemed different, modified. I still have this below page view on my current laptop running Win 10 1909 as well. It's updated regularly too. How can I...
  6. Changing page numbers

Changing page numbers: How can I change page numbers in Word 365 so that they look like 2.2-1, 2.2-2? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-page-numbers/ea849eab-53e9-44ad-851c-b81f3d75930c
  7. changing home page

changing home page: How can I change my home page back to google without using the non-existent tool bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-home-page/77d5e6bf-fe6c-47d9-b27a-b933e9a4c900
  8. Timezone changes immediately after clicking off of the setting page.

Timezone changes immediately after clicking off of the setting page.: When I go into settings and change timezone from Pacific to Eastern, it immediately reverts itself back to Pacific when I click out of the "Date & Time" settings page. So even though I can change my time to show as the correct time, my computer still treats it as if I have it...
  9. Page size setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page size setting: I'm trying to print my maps from Arc GIS to *.pdf; but it will only print letter size, even though I have set the print size to 34" x44" (also called Ansi E). How do I set the Microsoft .pdf writer to print to this size of paper?...
  10. Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10: How to: Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10 How to Change New Tab Page Settings for Sets in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in Windows 10 Microsoft had...