Windows 10: Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors...

Discus and support Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OS: Windows 10 Home, Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 (Windows version 1909) After update(s) to 1903 or 1909, accent colors can no longer be set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rdlee, Dec 15, 2019.

1. rdlee Win User

Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors...

OS: Windows 10 Home, Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 (Windows version 1909)
    After update(s) to 1903 or 1909, accent colors can no longer be set to separate colors for the "Start, taskbar and action center" and the "Title bars and windows borders".

How can we choose separate colors for the "Start, taskbar and action center" and the "Title bars and windows borders".

:)

rdlee, Dec 15, 2019

2. accent color

The accent color (primarily the red shades) are missing in window 10 and do not know why. Any suggestion how to get the original window 10 accent colors back? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Dec 15, 2019
  3. accent color

I have all the colors listed above. The shade of red is missing from above accent colors and is also missing from mine. I used to have the shade of red and like to get it back. I like to know how to update the driver of accent color in window 10.
    ty

MartyHariri, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors...

Personalize colors and themes on Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on the pictures being dark on Windows 10, you can try to play around with the colors and themes that will suit you.

Here are the steps to customize your color and theme:

• Click on Windows logo.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Make sure that the Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned off.
    • Select the color that you like from the grid of colors.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors...

1. Settings > Personalization > Colors > Accent colors: no longer can choose separate colors... - Similar Threads - Settings Personalization Colors

2. Hover color vs Selected color needs more separation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hover color vs Selected color needs more separation: I am not sight-impaired, or colorblind, but under some lighting conditions and screen angles it can be tough to be sure what is selected or just hovered over, (laptops and tablets are not always viewed precisely from one angle, and that should not be the issue anyway.) The...
  3. setting,colors taskbars - show accent color on toolbar

setting,colors taskbars - show accent color on toolbar: I have a case# 1469569042 regarding taskbar colors, in setting colors, start task bar [ATTACH] This is grayed out and I cannot change colors [Moved from: Windows Insider Program ]...
  4. Accent color bug in 1809 and how to set title bar color manually

Accent color bug in 1809 and how to set title bar color manually: I made a related thread about this earlier asking about how to set the title bar color in the registry manually. I decided to make another thread on this to better describe the issue and also to give it a better thread title since I believe what I'm really asking is how to...
  5. color setting

color setting: I have a new hard drive on my computer with window 10 and now the color on screens are dull looking. Color setting does not look like anything I used to see, no red color at all. All setting is correctly matches my identical computer. Do I need to download the setting all...
  6. Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color :(

Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color :(: Hi everyone, this is my first post here. As title, Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color *Sad I already try delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\DefaultColors, but didnt help. Sorry for my broken english, thanks for help. 117736
  7. Windows 10 Accent Color???

Windows 10 Accent Color???: I remember when I first got my computer and it was Windows 8.1 the Bubbles screensaver had the black background and I remember I was able to type in search Accent and it would have a fly out tab from the side (said accent color) it was different from the other color picker...
  8. Shortcut to settings/personalization/color

Shortcut to settings/personalization/color: Is such a shortcut possible? I can't identify a file to open, 33699
  9. How to change accent color?

How to change accent color?: Hi Forum I read on the internet that you can add your own custom accent color thru the registry. I did that but it didn't change my accents in the start menu or on the log off screen. I was wondering is there any other way of changing or forcing windows to accept your...
  10. Change Accent Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Accent Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Accent Color in Windows 10 How to Change Accent Color of Start Menu, Taskbar, Action Center, and Title bars in Windows 10 Windows 10 has a new black system theme across the Start menu, Taskbar, and Action Center. There is now support for AutoColor which...