Windows 10: settings/personaliztion. reset window settings back to original starting day 1 setting

Discus and support settings/personaliztion. reset window settings back to original starting day 1 setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; settings/personalization. original starting day 1 personalization settings. factory setup. How to reset window personalization settings back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richarde001, May 29, 2020.

1. settings/personaliztion. reset window settings back to original starting day 1 setting

settings/personalization.

original starting day 1 personalization settings. factory setup.

How to reset window personalization settings back to day 1?

:)

Richarde001, May 29, 2020

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, May 29, 2020
  3. FAXA Win User
    Reseting monitor to default settings?

Is it possibel to reset the monitor to default settings?

My problem is that I accidently set the monitor to 100Hz, so it went black in windows. I can get into safe mode with no problems, but in normal mode the monitor stays black. Is it possible to set the Hz in safe mode? I can't access the NVIDIA control panel in safe mode, and the monitor properties say 'Use Defaults'.

Monitor model is: Dell D1226H.

Thanks

FAXA

4. settings/personaliztion. reset window settings back to original starting day 1 setting

Reset to factory settings

Hi,. I have an HP Envy Phoenix with 1 Tb hard drive....64 bit.

It was originally a Windows 7 computer that I upgraded to Windows 10. I decided to do a factory reset and set it to start Friday night andwhenI looked at it Saturday it was still going.....12 hours. I restarted the computer and it started up with the HP symbol and a turning circle.....then HP symbol goes away but the spinning circle remains.

I got on the phone with HPsupport and he tried a few things that didn't work.....computer goes to HP as soon as the box gets here.

Any suggestions....I hate to be without my computer.

.thanks

jeanniespc, May 29, 2020
Thema:

settings/personaliztion. reset window settings back to original starting day 1 setting

1. settings/personaliztion. reset window settings back to original starting day 1 setting - Similar Threads - settings personaliztion reset

2. How to reset file history back to original settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset file history back to original settings: The subject line is the main story here. How do i do it?? This board won't let me upload a png file of the screen shot. So sorry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-file-history-back-to-original/ac479d9b-3977-473e-87e8-b48ddd7cb5c7
  3. How to reset file history back to original settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset file history back to original settings: The subject line is the main story here. How do i do it?? This board won't let me upload a png file of the screen shot. So sorry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-file-history-back-to-original/ac479d9b-3977-473e-87e8-b48ddd7cb5c7
  4. Move settings back to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move settings back to start: I think this happened on a update.In the start section, I would get power, file explorer, and Settings.My settings has been moved elsewhere or deleted the button-but not the actual settings.So how does one put it back on the start?Sometimes I cannot think of the name settings...
  5. Move settings back to start

Move settings back to start: I think this happened on a update.In the start section, I would get power, file explorer, and Settings.My settings has been moved elsewhere or deleted the button-but not the actual settings.So how does one put it back on the start?Sometimes I cannot think of the name settings...
  6. Move settings back to start

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the display settings back to original settings?: Somehow I have totally messed up my display settings and want to reset them to the original display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-display-settings-back-to/99b172a7-8987-4e5f-8700-df454224e8c6
  8. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

How can I change the display settings back to original settings?: Somehow I have totally messed up my display settings and want to reset them to the original display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-display-settings-back-to/99b172a7-8987-4e5f-8700-df454224e8c6
  9. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Reset laptop to original settings

Reset laptop to original settings: How can I reset EVOO 14.1 ultra thin laptop to original setting when received? Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-laptop-to-original-settings/87c1cf51-b28c-4c36-bb2f-abdb260093b1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to factory rest computer 1 day back