Windows 10: Settings Recovery to PC 'get started'

Discus and support Settings Recovery to PC 'get started' in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today carried out the above, however on start up have completely lost emails and contacts; can someone please help... Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaneFraser1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Settings Recovery to PC 'get started'

Today carried out the above, however on start up have completely lost emails and contacts; can someone please help... Thanks.

:)

JaneFraser1, Jun 19, 2019

2. Recovery

Hi,

This sounds like it is related to system file corruption. We would like to ask some questions to know the best possible resolution to offer:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes on your PC before the issue started?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done on your end?
    We also suggest that you check this
    article
    as a guide on how to use installation media to restore your PC.

Regards.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Settings Recovery to PC 'get started'

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Settings Recovery to PC 'get started'

1. Settings Recovery to PC 'get started' - Similar Threads - Settings Recovery 'get

2. Recovery - PC not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery - PC not starting: Hello, I am unable to access my computer because I keep getting this message please see attached. I tried to boot from a bootable USB with windows but it wasn't allowing me to fix the issue. I have important files on my desktop Yes, I know, not smart and I would like to...
  3. Recovery - PC not starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery - PC not starting: Hello, I am unable to access my computer because I keep getting this message please see attached. I tried to boot from a bootable USB with windows but it wasn't allowing me to fix the issue. I have important files on my desktop Yes, I know, not smart and I would like to...
  4. Recovery - PC not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Recovery tab in Windows Settings won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery tab in Windows Settings won't start: So I've been experiencing crashing problems with my PC and I wanted to reset my Windows, however every time I click the Recovery option in settings, the Setting app just crashes and closes. I haven't been able to access the Recovery option so I can't reset my Windows from...
  6. Recovery tab in Windows Settings won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery tab in Windows Settings won't start: So I've been experiencing crashing problems with my PC and I wanted to reset my Windows, however every time I click the Recovery option in settings, the Setting app just crashes and closes. I haven't been able to access the Recovery option so I can't reset my Windows from...
  7. Recovery tab in Windows Settings won't start

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Unable to start PC past recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to start PC past recovery: Hi! I need help. My PC doesn't want to start past the recovery page and I've tried everything. Nothing works. Ive tried to reset, startup repair, boot to safe mode, uninstall updates, system restore and system image recovery. They all fail and this is really frustrating me....
  9. Reset PC "Get Started" not starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC "Get Started" not starting: My MSI laptop has gotten pretty slow and I want to reset it back to factory settings. But when I go to the recovery page and press "get started" nothing happens. Advanced startup doesn't work either, it just takes me back to the log in screen....
  10. PC settings won't start

in Windows 10 Support
    PC settings won't start: When I tag PC settings, the icon shows up in the task bar, but it does not show me the PC settings screen. So, with this, I am not able to change anything on that screen. Same condition for the other users on this machine. Anyone have any thoughts? 3038