Windows 10: Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application

Discus and support Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "Settings->Notifications & actions->Show notifications from these apps" here shows an entry for an uninstalled application (not a Store app). The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joncraw, Aug 13, 2015.

1. joncraw Win User

Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application

"Settings->Notifications & actions->Show notifications from these apps" here shows an entry for an uninstalled application (not a Store app).

The uninstall looks to have been clean. There are no registry or file system entries.

Anyone know why/where this entry still appears and how to remove it?

:)

joncraw, Aug 13, 2015
  2. NeedSolutionsASAP, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Settings Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled App

No change. The app in question is not a Store app, just an ordinary piece of software.

joncrcrawford, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application

1. Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application - Similar Threads - Settings Still Shows

2. Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu: How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-applications-are-still-showing-up-in/4e3bbb08-723c-4420-94b1-1446fa43a10c
  3. Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu: How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-applications-are-still-showing-up-in/4e3bbb08-723c-4420-94b1-1446fa43a10c
  4. Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...: After Update with Latest Windows 11 22H2. There are no option available for control the Pre and post installed apps notifications After installation I'm facing issues in System App notifications management settingsI'm not found in System>Notifications>Notifications from apps...
  5. Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...: After Update with Latest Windows 11 22H2. There are no option available for control the Pre and post installed apps notifications After installation I'm facing issues in System App notifications management settingsI'm not found in System>Notifications>Notifications from apps...
  6. Even after uninstalling application, they still show up in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Even after uninstalling application, they still show up in start menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jishnu_Bala [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjd7jq/even_after_uninstalling_application_they_still/
  7. Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove an application in Settings>Uninstall Application: I'm trying to remove uTorrent in the list of my installed Applications. As far as i recall i think it was deleted directly in the folder where it was located at the time. Now i'm getting the error below.[ATTACH] Cheers!...
  8. Chrome notification options not showing

Chrome notification options not showing: [ATTACH]The only notification options I have are the ones in the picture. I cannot get chrome to show up, though I've turned on notifications. Please help....
  9. Uninstalled Application Still Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalled Application Still Constantly Crashing: Hi, After having an application called OC_GURU.exe crashing constantly, every couple of seconds, for weeks, I uninstalled it, thinking that would be the end of the problem. For some reason it is still crashing, days later, and numerous restarts later, yet the folder the...
  10. Notification options not showing

Notification options not showing: In the notifications and actions i should be able to turn certain notifications on or off on different apps; however, I don't have that option also i dont have to the option to turn on notifications on lock screen. I heard on a different question that it was the antivirus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstalled Bitdefender still shows up under notification