Windows 10: Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application

Discus and support Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "Settings->Notifications & actions->Show notifications from these apps" here shows an entry for an uninstalled application (not a Store app). The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joncraw, Aug 13, 2015.

1. joncraw Win User

Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application

"Settings->Notifications & actions->Show notifications from these apps" here shows an entry for an uninstalled application (not a Store app).

The uninstall looks to have been clean. There are no registry or file system entries.

Anyone know why/where this entry still appears and how to remove it?

:)

joncraw, Aug 13, 2015
  2. NeedSolutionsASAP, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Settings Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled App

No change. The app in question is not a Store app, just an ordinary piece of software.

joncrcrawford, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application

1. Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application - Similar Threads - Settings Still Shows

2. Chrome notification options not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome notification options not showing: [ATTACH]The only notification options I have are the ones in the picture. I cannot get chrome to show up, though I've turned on notifications. Please help....
  3. uninstalled apps still show in apps and features win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstalled apps still show in apps and features win10: How do you remove the icon of an uninstalled app that still show in Apps and Features win10. Clicked (offending program) uninstall and shows windows cannot find c:\windows\system32\ss2uninst.exe. So I removed the program manually. Was able to remove all traces of the...
  4. Add Applications To Notifications And Actions Settings.

Add Applications To Notifications And Actions Settings.: Hi, Recently i had a problem with my windows 10 home and i had to reset it. However, under System>Notificactions and Actions, many apps don't appear in this list. The attached image shows the applications I have in the list. How can i add more apps to this list? For...
  5. unwanted game files, uninstalled, still show in apps and features menu in settings, Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unwanted game files, uninstalled, still show in apps and features menu in settings, Win10: If I click start menu, settings and choose the apps folder it opens with a list of installed apps and games. I have 3 games which have been uninstalled but still show in this list. The option to uninstall or modify is greyed out. Using the search icon there are no traces of...
  6. Printer settings not showing colour as an option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer settings not showing colour as an option: I have a HP 5540 and its printing only black and white. #Whan I go into the printer settings it will not show colour as an option even in the advanced settings. Ive dumped the software and restarted then reinstalled but this hasn't fixed it. Anyone out there have any...
  7. Uninstalled Application Still Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalled Application Still Constantly Crashing: Hi, After having an application called OC_GURU.exe crashing constantly, every couple of seconds, for weeks, I uninstalled it, thinking that would be the end of the problem. For some reason it is still crashing, days later, and numerous restarts later, yet the folder the...
  8. Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar

Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Windows keeps giving me the option to switch to a keyboard I don't have installed. When I installed windows for the first time I accidentally clicked both keyboards, after hitting next on the install I realized my mistake and tried to go back to uncheck...
  9. Notification options not showing

Notification options not showing: In the notifications and actions i should be able to turn certain notifications on or off on different apps; however, I don't have that option also i dont have to the option to turn on notifications on lock screen. I heard on a different question that it was the antivirus...
  10. No "Change PIN" option showing in settings ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No "Change PIN" option showing in settings ?: In my Settings - Accounts - Sign in options section there should be an option to Change PIN next to ADD PIN. Can anyone tell me how to get it to come back, please ? Windows 10 Professional x64 98195