Windows 10: Settings stopped responding and was closed following install of KB4517211

Discus and support Settings stopped responding and was closed following install of KB4517211 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since installing KB4517211 periodically i am unable to access the Settings. resulting in the following. The only to to obtain access is to reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kenneth Ismail, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Settings stopped responding and was closed following install of KB4517211

Since installing KB4517211 periodically i am unable to access the Settings. resulting in the following. The only to to obtain access is to reboot

Source

Settings

Summary

Stopped responding and was closed

Date

‎29/‎09/‎2019 20:36

Status

Report sent

Description

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel\SystemSettings.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: MoAppHang

Package Full Name: windows.immersivecontrolpanel_10.0.2.1000_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy

Application Name: praid:microsoft.windows.immersivecontrolpanel

Application Version: 10.0.18362.387

Application Timestamp: 066bf1a5

Hang Signature: 4cc5

Hang Type: 4210696

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 3081

Additional Hang Signature 1: 4cc5662df118326cc764166bb554b670

Additional Hang Signature 2: b75d

Additional Hang Signature 3: b75d1464be827aacdf18faedba94e5af

Additional Hang Signature 4: 9dc2

Additional Hang Signature 5: 9dc2bd63c64b2e11938d2a206cc9e6af

Additional Hang Signature 6: df3a

Additional Hang Signature 7: df3a3993a67e8f3b3a002b568fb25ac6

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: a46af55c3d359499d04adf81986a4c83 (1173996400584313987)

:)

Kenneth Ismail, Sep 29, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 29, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Settings stopped responding and was closed following install of KB4517211 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Settings stopped responding and was closed following install of KB4517211

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Settings stopped responding and was closed following install of KB4517211

1. Settings stopped responding and was closed following install of KB4517211 - Similar Threads - Settings stopped responding

2. Driver settings not responding and not closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver settings not responding and not closing: Hi everyone.Lately I have had many problems with my pc after it sort of broke after an update.The main thing I care about is the fact that when I open the driver settings they freeze and refuse to close.Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!...
  3. Driver settings not responding and not closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver settings not responding and not closing: Hi everyone.Lately I have had many problems with my pc after it sort of broke after an update.The main thing I care about is the fact that when I open the driver settings they freeze and refuse to close.Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!...
  4. Microsoft Outlook Stopped responding and was closed

Microsoft Outlook Stopped responding and was closed: I have been seeing this message innumerable times, for more than a year. I'd like to know why and how to stop it. It is surely relevant that I cannot find Microsoft Outlook on my computer, and that I have never installed Microsoft Office or any of its components. My word...
  5. Microsoft Outlook Stopped responding and was closed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook Stopped responding and was closed: I have been seeing this message innumerable times, for more than a year. I'd like to know why and how to stop it. It is surely relevant that I cannot find Microsoft Outlook on my computer, and that I have never installed Microsoft Office or any of its components. My word...
  6. Seach Application Stopped responding and was closed

in Cortana
    Seach Application Stopped responding and was closed: Hello everyone,The past 4 days Search Application has been stopping and restarting for no reason. SourceSearch applicationSummaryStopped responding and was closedDate‎21/‎08/‎2022 23:07StatusReport sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with...
  7. Seach Application Stopped responding and was closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seach Application Stopped responding and was closed: Hello everyone,The past 4 days Search Application has been stopping and restarting for no reason. SourceSearch applicationSummaryStopped responding and was closedDate‎21/‎08/‎2022 23:07StatusReport sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with...
  8. Seach Application Stopped responding and was closed

9. Microsoft Outlook "Stopped responding and was closed"

Microsoft Outlook "Stopped responding and was closed": Performance Monitor shows this happening several times a week. Repeatedly.I don't find Microsoft Outlook among installed apps or programs.Is there some way to either remove it from my system--or to prevent these "crashes"?From Performance Monitor:A problem caused this program...
  10. Microsoft Outlook "Stopped responding and was closed"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook "Stopped responding and was closed": Performance Monitor shows this happening several times a week. Repeatedly.I don't find Microsoft Outlook among installed apps or programs.Is there some way to either remove it from my system--or to prevent these "crashes"?From Performance Monitor:A problem caused this program...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. systemsettings.exe 10.0.18362.387 hang