Windows 10: Settings stopped working

Discus and support Settings stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem with "settings" I went to the control panel and It says the "Problem Event Name:MoAppCrash", but the problem always happens when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IsaacMota, Sep 15, 2020.

1. IsaacMota Win User

Settings stopped working

I have a problem with "settings" I went to the control panel and It says the "Problem Event Name:MoAppCrash", but the problem always happens when I want to fix the brightness of my pc; this is not the first time that has happened has already happened nine times.

:)

IsaacMota, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Settings stopped working

1. Settings stopped working - Similar Threads - Settings stopped working

2. Touchpad stopped working and no setting for it anywhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad stopped working and no setting for it anywhere.: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 running windows 11. The touchpad was fine until I turned the laptop on this morning. The touchpad registers nothing. I can only use my keyboard to get around. I cannot find any touchpad settings, not even in device manager. So uninstalling and...
  3. Touchpad stopped working and no setting for it anywhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad stopped working and no setting for it anywhere.: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 running windows 11. The touchpad was fine until I turned the laptop on this morning. The touchpad registers nothing. I can only use my keyboard to get around. I cannot find any touchpad settings, not even in device manager. So uninstalling and...
  4. Windows Start, Setting, etc... stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Start, Setting, etc... stopped working: My PC is X1 Yoga 3rd Gen Type 20LD, 20LE, 20LF, 20LG Laptop ThinkPad - Type 20LD The cause of the problem : Synaptics Metallica MIS Touch Fingerprint Reader Driver for Windows 10...
  5. Printer Setting User Interface Has Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer Setting User Interface Has Stopped Working: Printer Setting User Interface Has Stopped Working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-setting-user-interface-has-stopped-working/5df1f7a9-a0cd-48af-aa22-840061a70b56
  6. Autoplay stopped working "condidentiality setting"

in Windows 10 Support
    Autoplay stopped working "condidentiality setting": Hi, Autoplay stopped working and i know for a fact that it is cause of some "condidentiality setting" (some app, possibility helped with WIT, disabled a lot without telling me which). I went through condidentiality panes in settings but couldn't find the culprit. Basically,...
  7. Additional settings for mouse and touchpad settings stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Additional settings for mouse and touchpad settings stopped working: Hi, my double-tap to click function had stopped working and when I went in to change my touch pad settings through 'additional settings' it didn't work. The additional setting tab appeared but it was blank. [IMG] How do I fix this? I tried installing new drivers from the...
  8. Settings stopped working

Settings stopped working: I have a problem with settings on my computer, they stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-stopped-working/4a9f76dd-d12e-4426-a33d-49d20b836910
  9. Setting search stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Setting search stopped working: it used to work before, now it stopped, I tried everything, sfc, DISM checks, says nothing wrong, checked Indexes in windows.immersivecontrolpanel_cw5n1h2txyewy/LocalState there was nothing, made another account, there was nothing in LocalState folder but setting search...
  10. my windows settings have stopped working

my windows settings have stopped working: my windows settings have stopped working. I cannot get my personal settings, personalize window, run window to work this is the message I get when right clicking to change my personal settings. When I click on settings the window clicks on the immediately disappears...