Windows 10: Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does.

Discus and support Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have two internal hard drives in my PC that have worked for years but they don't show up as an option in the Microsoft Store or in Settings. I want... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GingaNinja710, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does.

I have two internal hard drives in my PC that have worked for years but they don't show up as an option in the Microsoft Store or in Settings. I want to install some Microsoft apps on them.

They're attached to the mobo via sata and encrypted with bitlocker.

How do I make them appear in Settings / Storage or the Microsoft Store?

Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does. c4238faa-afdc-4bc6-b590-64c0bd29b040?upload=true.png

:)

GingaNinja710, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Platibus Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does.

Microsoft internally considering improved Windows Store design

Microsoft internally considering improved Windows Store design

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-int...-store-design/

Cluster Head, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does.

1. Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does. - Similar Threads - Settings Storage Microsoft

2. Win 11 home not seeing new internal storage drives.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 home not seeing new internal storage drives.: GreetingsI have win 11 home, OS installed to Drive C.After installing the OS, I installed two additional internal SATA drives. One a WD Blue 2tb HDD and PNY 2tb SSD. The BIOS sees both new drives. And I have installed the motherboards recommended and most current SATA...
  3. Win 11 home not seeing new internal storage drives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 home not seeing new internal storage drives.: GreetingsI have win 11 home, OS installed to Drive C.After installing the OS, I installed two additional internal SATA drives. One a WD Blue 2tb HDD and PNY 2tb SSD. The BIOS sees both new drives. And I have installed the motherboards recommended and most current SATA...
  4. Windows Installation flash drive can't see internal storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installation flash drive can't see internal storage: I created a windows 10 flash drive out of a 22H2 iso acquired on Jan 5th. A brand new Dell Latitude 5530 laptop that I am setting up is experiencing issues, including but not limited to:Unable to uninstall OEM office. Uninstall in appwiz does nothing, uninstall in settings...
  5. Windows Installation flash drive can't see internal storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installation flash drive can't see internal storage: I created a windows 10 flash drive out of a 22H2 iso acquired on Jan 5th. A brand new Dell Latitude 5530 laptop that I am setting up is experiencing issues, including but not limited to:Unable to uninstall OEM office. Uninstall in appwiz does nothing, uninstall in settings...
  6. Windows Installation flash drive can't see internal storage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. File Explorer does not see drive seen in Manage Storage Spaces Storage Pool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer does not see drive seen in Manage Storage Spaces Storage Pool: After adding a second drive to the “Storage Pool” and “Optimizing drive usage” the added space of the second drive is not seen by “File Explorer”.History I was running out of “Windows 10 Backup” space on the “I” drive so I purchased an identical 8TB USB diskCreated a storage...
  8. Bit locker does not see internal slave drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit locker does not see internal slave drive: Hello, I installed bit locker on Windows 10 after upgrading to professional. I do not have a TMP and I setup bit locker to work without. Everything worked without problem. However, bit locker does not see my internal slave hard drive or my external WDD Book. Bit locker can...
  9. file explorer--seeing drives

in Windows 10 Support
    file explorer--seeing drives: When I open file explorer via right click on start menu, it opens to 'quick access'--frequent folders and recent files. I want to see my drives and partitions. A file and folder tree. While convenient, I'm less interested in recent files and frequent folders. I hate that...
  10. I don't see Libraries in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't see Libraries in File Explorer: I had a local computer shop upgrade my Windows 7 PC to Windows 10. They did a clean OS install but preserved my user data. Actually, they backed up my user data and then then restored to a new (larger) internal hard drive. Today, I noticed that File explorer does not have an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store wont see other drive

2. Cant see other drives with microsoft store apps