Windows 10: Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does.

Discus and support Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have two internal hard drives in my PC that have worked for years but they don't show up as an option in the Microsoft Store or in Settings. I want... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GingaNinja710, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does.

I have two internal hard drives in my PC that have worked for years but they don't show up as an option in the Microsoft Store or in Settings. I want to install some Microsoft apps on them.

They're attached to the mobo via sata and encrypted with bitlocker.

How do I make them appear in Settings / Storage or the Microsoft Store?

Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does. c4238faa-afdc-4bc6-b590-64c0bd29b040?upload=true.png

:)

GingaNinja710, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Platibus Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does.

Microsoft internally considering improved Windows Store design

Microsoft internally considering improved Windows Store design

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-int...-store-design/

Cluster Head, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does.

1. Settings / Storage and Microsoft store don't see other internal drives but file explorer does. - Similar Threads - Settings Storage Microsoft

2. I don't see Libraries in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't see Libraries in File Explorer: I had a local computer shop upgrade my Windows 7 PC to Windows 10. They did a clean OS install but preserved my user data. Actually, they backed up my user data and then then restored to a new (larger) internal hard drive. Today, I noticed that File explorer does not have an...
  3. File Explorer Does Not See A Network Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Does Not See A Network Computer: I have two computers on my private network, Dell-Desktop and Acer-Laptop. File Explorer on the Dell does not see the Acer. The Acer's File Explorer sees the Dell just fine and allows me to access the shared files on the Dell. I can, from the command line on the Dell, ping...
  4. Moving files from other internal Drives to Onedrive location.

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving files from other internal Drives to Onedrive location.: Hi, I have an SSD (Drive C:) with limited storage so I moved my Onedrive folder into another storage drive (Drive F:), is there a way I can now move folders from another Internal Dive (Drive D:) to the Onedrive location? Thanks Jim 131948
  5. Microsoft Store not seeing second hard drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not seeing second hard drive: To preface this issue, I have Forza Horizon 3 and all of it's DLC bought on Microsoft Store. I was playing the game perfectly fine until one day last week when the game wasn't seeing any of the DLC I had installed. I tried many different solutions and decided that I would...
  6. How to reformat my internal storage drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reformat my internal storage drive?: I was able to reinstall Windows 10 on my SSD and it solved my boot issue, after saving all important files to external drives. Thanks to all who offered help and suggestions. BUT the first time the install put Windows on my 1 TB storage drive instead! (The people who made...
  7. How to reformat my internal storage drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reformat my internal storage drive?: I was able to reinstall Windows 10 on my SSD and it solved my boot issue, after saving all important files to external drives. Thanks to all who offered help and suggestions. BUT the first time the install put Windows on my 1 TB storage drive instead! (The people who made...
  8. "Save As" does not obey my "double click" setting, but other file explore works properly...

"Save As" does not obey my "double click" setting, but other file explore works properly...: I have my File Explorer settings adjusted to use a double click to open a folder, and it always works properly EXCEPT when I am using the "save as" command. Whenever I attempt to "Save as," a single click opens folders. This often causes my second click to select a random...
  9. Explorer sees sys image on usb drive, restore function does not?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Explorer sees sys image on usb drive, restore function does not?: Hi all, I'm new here so please bear with me *Smile, Home built ASUS P5Q-E, Xeon 5460 cpu, 16gb ddr2 1066 ram, 3 MSI GTX560 ti's, Win 10 ver. 1607. I have an external USB hard drive (300 gb sata 10k rpm) internal the same. created a restore image several weeks ago,...
  10. other computer don't see the network

other computer don't see the network: I have three computers in a network. Computer A see all the computer en the network harddisk en printer. Computer B see only himself in the network en the printer. Computer C see computer B and the printer but not the harddisk and computer A. The network group is the same...