Windows 10: Settings->System->Apps&Features->Manage Optional Features Question

Discus and support Settings->System->Apps&Features->Manage Optional Features Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a question, while I know that for foreign language keyboard input which is under Settings -> Time & Language -> Region & language, what is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Almighty1, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Almighty1 Win User

Settings->System->Apps&Features->Manage Optional Features Question

I have a question, while I know that for foreign language keyboard input which is under Settings -> Time & Language -> Region & language, what is the purpose of the one under Settings -> System -> Apps & Features -> Manage Optional Features as it seems like you can add some foreign language item from there but how do you access it after it is added? As it seems the taskbar will only show the one from Settings -> Time & Language -> Region & language.

:)

Almighty1, Oct 26, 2015
  2. tyagih Win User

'Autocorrect/Highlight misspelled words' NOT working in Windows 10 Pro

I made this worked using the following steps.

Add this optional feature in your Windows settings:

Settings -> System -> App & features -> Manage Optional features -> English (GB) typing

Restart your system and it should work now.

Thanks

tyagih, Oct 26, 2015
  3. Where is the "uninstall button" to remove all additional languages in windows 10 Optional Feature automatic installation in

Its under > Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Manage optional features.

Select the feature, then click Remove.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 26, 2015
Thema:

Settings->System->Apps&Features->Manage Optional Features Question

1. Settings->System->Apps&Features->Manage Optional Features Question - Similar Threads - Settings >System >Apps&Features

2. how to manage optional features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to manage optional features: I have been getting plenty of recent notifications that say stuff like "This feature was unable to be installed" and I click on the notification for more information and it takes me to the "Manage Optional Features" page in settings and shows me that this has happened plenty...
  3. Solution to optional features shows "No features to install"

Solution to optional features shows "No features to install": I was seeing this message when attempting to install a new optional feature under Windows 10 (Settings --> Apps --> Apps & Features --> Optional features --> Add a feature). A web search led me to several other questions on this forum posted by users seeing the same...
  4. Manage Optional Features

Manage Optional Features: I have been getting plenty of recent notifications that say stuff like "This feature was unable to be installed" and I click on the notification for more information and it takes me to the "Manage Optional Features" page in settings and shows me that this has happened plenty...
  5. Optional features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optional features: Hello , We are facing issue with the optional features . All are downloading automatically and failing. Daily we are getting popup twice or thrice a day related to optional features. Can you help out me...
  6. Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option": I recently recovered my windows 10 from the newest update as a lot of my apps are not compatible yet. Then I realized that many of the windows built-in apps such as Maps, Photos are not working anymore. (They instantly close/crash) I found a solution online: Open the...
  7. Optional features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Optional features: So, I have given up on speech recognition and want to stop having Windows attempt to install every few minutes. The speech recognition (British English) option isn't on either of the options lists any more. Probably in between because it is still trying to install. How do I...
  8. Optional feature Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Optional feature Errors: Hi Guys, I wonder if anyone can help with the issue i am having regarding the installation of optional features. I recently purchased a Dell all in one PC with windows 10 installed, the issue i am having is it seems to try and update 3 optional features being English...
  9. optional features

in Windows 10 Support
    optional features: Installing optional features failed, why? Optinal features for english language are installed. Extra language package are downloaded and installed. 58840
  10. Manage Optional Features in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Manage Optional Features in Windows 10: Thanks for this Shawn. It's a shame that everything is just on one list. I was looking for the Insider Hub and almost missed it in among all those language features. 7565

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Settings – System – Apps & features – Manage optional feature

2. system settings crash manage optional features