Windows 10: Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing

Discus and support Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I want to use clipboard history, but under Settings > System there is no Clipboard option available. Is it moved somewhere else ? When I search in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frank1000, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Frank1000 Win User

Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing

Hi, I want to use clipboard history, but under Settings > System there is no Clipboard option available. Is it moved somewhere else ? When I search in "Find a setting" it doesn't find anything.

Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing [​IMG]

:)

Frank1000, Apr 20, 2019

2. clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Apr 20, 2019
  3. No clipboard

Hi everyone,

My computer has no clipboard. I am unable to copy and paste into any application on my surface. Clipboard does not show in the list in Settings/System where it is supposed to live.

Any ideas on how to load it?

ElizabethMcConnell1, Apr 20, 2019
  4. droidly Win User

Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system

Hi,

Windows 10 Pro, 1803, 17134.48

FYI - since the 1803 update my system runs great. Zero complaints until now.

I was reading Brink's tutorial for pinning and unpinning items in the clipboard and when I tried to go to settings then system for the clipboard it wasn't there. I tried win+v hoping to popup something useful but to no avail. Then I used the reg key to Turn On Clipboard History accepting the uac warning and rebooted but still nothing.

Please advise, Andre

droidly, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Settings > System > Clipboard not appearing - Similar Threads - Settings System Clipboard

2. Microphone appears as headphones in system settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone appears as headphones in system settings: I'm on an HP EliteBook 840 G3 and using a WM760 A1/A2 Wireless Microphone with the 3.5mm adapter that came with the mic.Whenever I plug the mic in, it shows up in my settings as a pair of headphones...
  3. Microphone appears as headphones in system settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone appears as headphones in system settings: I'm on an HP EliteBook 840 G3 and using a WM760 A1/A2 Wireless Microphone with the 3.5mm adapter that came with the mic.Whenever I plug the mic in, it shows up in my settings as a pair of headphones...
  4. Microphone appears as headphones in system settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to enable the clipboard setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable the clipboard setting?: I have recently updated to Window 11 and I just wanna enable my Clipboard setting but it said that "Some settings are managed by your organization". How do I fix this?...
  6. clipboard settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    clipboard settings: I can't find my clipboard settings in my system settings I navigated through start > settings > system clipboard was missing from there Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-settings/ad2f30f3-947c-4f13-9387-4d2fb5575a61
  7. Clipboard Settings are not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard Settings are not working: Yes, hello. I wanted to test this "clipboard history" thing... Now I want to turn it off. When I access the Clipboard Settings, it just crashes and closes itself. Yeah, you heard it right. I go to Settings, click System, and once I click Clipboard it just closes. I've been...
  8. Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history: Hello, i'm using windows 10 with the feature clipboard activated but, after copy something it delays to appear in my clipboard history. several 15, 30 seconds - in certain cases 1 minute or more. Scope: I'm using two versions of Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 and 1909 with a...
  9. regarding windows clipboard setting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding windows clipboard setting.: in windows, there is a feature sync across your device but this feature is not working properly so,please take a look on this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-windows-clipboard-setting/8f24ecac-cfb7-4408-a8db-0ff49c968bf7
  10. Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system: Hi, Windows 10 Pro, 1803, 17134.48 FYI - since the 1803 update my system runs great. Zero complaints until now. I was reading Brink's tutorial for pinning and unpinning items in the clipboard and when I tried to go to settings then system for the clipboard it wasn't there....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clipboard settings

2. cant find clip board windows 10

3. settings clipboard

4. Settings app > System > Clipboard,
  5. clipboard history not in settings,
  6. there is no clipboard in settings,
  7. clipboard seetings ,
  8. fsx show clipboard,
  9. clipboard is not in my settings,
  10. windows 10 clipboard does not show up,
  11. clipboard settings history,