Windows 10: Settings > System turns off by itself

Discus and support Settings > System turns off by itself in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I select my Settings > System. The page turns off after about 30 seconds which is very frustrating. Can this be easily rectified?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Suiant, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Suiant Win User

Settings > System turns off by itself

When I select my Settings > System. The page turns off after about 30 seconds which is very frustrating. Can this be easily rectified?

:)

Suiant, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Settings > System turns off by itself - Similar Threads - Settings System turns

2. Screentime turning turning itself off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  3. Screentime turning turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  4. Screentime turning turning itself off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Defender turned itself off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender turned itself off: Split from this thread. Windows defender for windows 8.1 has turned off on my computer and I can not figure out how to turn it back on? It all started when Windows defender showed red then switched to turned off....
  6. Screensaver keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver keeps turning itself off.: I don't like having to turn off my monitor. My screensaver is turning off for some reason. Can I get some help? Windows version 10 pro version 1903 OS build 18362.959 160954
  7. Dark Mode turning itself off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode turning itself off: Windows 10 Home version 1909 Dark Mode is turning itself off back to light after reboot randomly and its very irritating. Having to set it back to dark mode all the time is a pain in the... Why does it do this? Last thing I did before Windows started going back to...
  8. Hotstop keeps turning itself off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotstop keeps turning itself off: Hello, i have an add-in network card that provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi broadcasting to my desktop PC. My problem is that the hotstop keeps turning itself off, plus i found no way to turn it on automatically whenever i log into my PC AND no way to keep it on permanently. I'm...
  9. settings, turn system icon on off, power button is not functional it is turned off...

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings, turn system icon on off, power button is not functional it is turned off...: Hi, In Windows 10, settings, turn system icon on off, the power button is not functional it is turned off permanently, please help, cannot put battery icon on my taskbar...
  10. Laptop Turning itself "off"

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Turning itself "off": I am running Win 10 on a laptop. I have changed all the power settings to "NEVER" for everything. The laptop is on AC (not battery). No power outages. But when I come back after being away from the laptop for an hour or so. It is in sleep mode (I think) - I have to turn...