Windows 10: Settings tab

Discus and support Settings tab in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a brand new dell XPS 13 9380. Whenever I minimize the settings tab, it exits out of it immediately. However, If I don't minimize the tab it stays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EricSohn, May 29, 2019.

1. EricSohn Win User

Settings tab

I got a brand new dell XPS 13 9380. Whenever I minimize the settings tab, it exits out of it immediately. However, If I don't minimize the tab it stays open. How do I make it so that the tab doesn't close out every time I minimize it? Thanks.

:)

EricSohn, May 29, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 29, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 29, 2019
  4. Settings tab

No Enhancement Tab in Microphone Settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    I suggest you to run the Sound troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press
      Enter.

• Click on View All on top left pane.

• Click on Playing audio from the list and follow the on-screen prompt for troubleshooting.
    I understand that the drivers are up to date, if you are not getting the latest drivers from the manufacturer try running the old drivers in compatibility mode and check.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Settings tab

1. Settings tab - Similar Threads - Settings tab

2. Can’t update Windows or open internet setting tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t update Windows or open internet setting tab: I can’t update windows, it gives me an error message I’ve tried running scans and all of that but nothing seems to be working. Also I can’t open my internet tab in the settings when I do it just immediately crashes. Some things it says I have internet and some say I dont...
  3. Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab: I can’t update windows, it gives me an error message I’ve tried running scans and all of that but nothing seems to be working. Also I can’t open my internet tab in the settings when I do it just immediately crashes. Some things it says I have internet and some say I dont...
  4. Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab: I can’t update windows, it gives me an error message I’ve tried running scans and all of that but nothing seems to be working. Also I can’t open my internet tab in the settings when I do it just immediately crashes. Some things it says I have internet and some say I dont...
  5. Can’t update widows or open interred setting tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab: hello i need help asap My windows 11 laptop wont show the taskbar and it wont open the setting and everytime i use the personalize thing when i right click it shows an error 'ms settings perzonalize' i tried everything i searched on yt and it didnt work i did try to install...
  7. My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab

My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab: hello i need help asap My windows 11 laptop wont show the taskbar and it wont open the setting and everytime i use the personalize thing when i right click it shows an error 'ms settings perzonalize' i tried everything i searched on yt and it didnt work i did try to install...
  8. Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...: Hello, I recently reset my windows 11 device and updated it. When I open up Settings -> "Privacy & Security" -> "Windows Security" -> "Virus & Threat Protection". I'm met with this screenshot that I've attached. "Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to...
  9. Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...

Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...: Hello, I recently reset my windows 11 device and updated it. When I open up Settings -> "Privacy & Security" -> "Windows Security" -> "Virus & Threat Protection". I'm met with this screenshot that I've attached. "Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to...
  10. Sound tab in Task manager crashes when I try to adjust settings

Sound tab in Task manager crashes when I try to adjust settings: Once again I am having audio problems that Microsoft seems after years to be unable to fix. Every time I try to change the sound settings for my headphones in Control panel under the sound devices menu, the menu that appears when I click on my device crashes and soft locks...