Windows 10: Settings that affect the network?

Discus and support Settings that affect the network? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i upgraded to window 10,i had a problem with the internet.but back then, i didnt know how to fix it(it was a simple fix)so i managed to messed up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mpham258, Dec 26, 2015.

1. mpham258 Win User

Settings that affect the network?

When i upgraded to window 10,i had a problem with the internet.but back then, i didnt know how to fix it(it was a simple fix)so i managed to messed up some of the internet settings.can someone pls list some settings that effects your network so i can undo them?thanks in advance

:)

mpham258, Dec 26, 2015
  2. 0 PMT 0 Win User

We found one or more settings that might affect battery life

I used laptop. I don't understand what you say. Can you say clearer?

Thank you!

0 PMT 0, Dec 26, 2015
  3. 0 PMT 0 Win User
    We found one or more settings that might affect battery life

I failed "we found one or more settings that might affect battery life", "Night light" is grayed out and disabled and I can not change the screen brightness. It becomes the brightest or darkest when I reset my
    Laptop.

Please advise.

Thank you!

0 PMT 0, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

Settings that affect the network?

1. Settings that affect the network? - Similar Threads - Settings affect network

2. Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?: Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-reseting-my-pc-to-factory-settings-affect-a/a5c4a925-fc91-4481-8aec-eb1a3dc4695b
  3. Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive?: Will reseting my PC to Factory settings affect a network drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-reseting-my-pc-to-factory-settings-affect-a/a5c4a925-fc91-4481-8aec-eb1a3dc4695b
  4. Will Windows update affect Device Manager settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows update affect Device Manager settings?: My pc has a cracked touch screen, so it is extremely difficult to sign in and get to the device manager ro turn off the touch screen. We managed this. I'm on Windows 10 21H1. It now has downloaded 22H2. Will this alter the touch screen setting in the Device Manager?...
  5. Will Windows update affect Device Manager settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Windows update affect Device Manager settings?: My pc has a cracked touch screen, so it is extremely difficult to sign in and get to the device manager ro turn off the touch screen. We managed this. I'm on Windows 10 21H1. It now has downloaded 22H2. Will this alter the touch screen setting in the Device Manager?...
  6. Will Windows update affect Device Manager settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Language/Region Settings not affecting everywhere.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language/Region Settings not affecting everywhere.: I bought an XP Spectre Laptop in Japan. When the first install happened there was no initial option to switch language, so I did the install in Japanese. Since then I have switched the language and region to UK. But there are still some things showing in Japanese. If I search...
  8. task scheduler setting affects script RESULT

in Windows 10 Support
    task scheduler setting affects script RESULT: Pro 20H2 Script always performs without problem. Every line in script is solid and happy. I, an Administrator, own script file. Administrators and System have full control of it. No inheritance. Task does nothing more than to run the script. Testing of task: I manually...
  9. Group Policy not affect Settings app?

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy not affect Settings app?: I have a new Windows 10 Pro laptop that I am configuring. I am a Windows 10 newbie, and am especially new to using Group Policy to configure it. I decided to disable both AutoRun and AutoPlay, since they seem like major security breaches, so I implemented the 2 Group Policy...
  10. Network? issue affecting at least 4 apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network? issue affecting at least 4 apps: Hello, I believe the problem is general because 3 several apps are dysfunctioning as well and I believe all stopped working at the same time. For example, my Mega.nz syncing app doesn't work or and can't connect. So my local folder ain't syncing with the cloud storage...