Windows 10: Settings title banner now showing..

Discus and support Settings title banner now showing.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.572 and the new Settings title bar doesn't show for me. Is it something I need to turn on, or is it an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mad-panther, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Settings title banner now showing..

Hi,

I'm running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.572 and the new Settings title bar doesn't show for me.
    Is it something I need to turn on, or is it an upgrade ?

Thanks

submitted by /u/mad-panther
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mad-panther, Oct 27, 2020

2. Mail Notification Banners not showing

Hi,

Do you want to turn on this feature for Windows 10 Mail app or Outlook 2013?

If you haven't performed these steps to display the New Email Notification banner for messages that you receive please follow the below steps:

1. In the search option of the taskbar type “Notifications & actions settings” without quote and press enter.

2. In Notifications & Actions, Show app notifications should be “On”. If it is not, click to the slider to turn on.

3. Scroll down to Show Notifications from these apps and click on
    Outlook.

4. Notifications should be “on”.

5. In the “Show notifications from these apps section” make sure Show notification banners should be “on” for Outlook 2013 application if you want to display banners in the lower right corner as messages arrive.

Note: The New Email Alert will only display when the message is delivered to the Inbox folder. If you want the alert to display for other messages you’ll need to make a rule to display the alert.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Mail Notification Banners not showing

I want this feature in Windows 10 Mail. I followed the steps you mentioned. App Notifications are enabled and mail is showing in apps to show notifications but still I don't get a banner notification.

Kashif Tasneem, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Settings title banner now showing..

Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Settings title banner now showing..

1. Settings title banner now showing.. - Similar Threads - Settings title banner

2. Settings Banner is No More

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Banner is No More: Looks like there been another major change to the Settings Banner. Both platforms today: Oddly my second machine, which isn't used much, showed it at first then it disappeared the next time I checked. It's an improvement if you ask me. 182465
  3. Settings banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings banner: Hi Why hasn’t Microsoft made a disable feature for that header/banner in setting it’s an eyesore to say the least. Surely developer would be aware of this , nearly as similar when edge got pushed to everyone without choice . I use my system in a local profile and keep...
  4. Meet Now and Settings Banner missing

Meet Now and Settings Banner missing: Hello, I am running Windows 10 20H2 19042.906. I did a clean install of windows a few weeks ago due to some other reason. I had the settings banner and Meet Now available to me both before and after the clean install. But after a few days suddenly both of them disappeared...
  5. Windows Settings and Banners

Windows Settings and Banners: I personally like the banners on the Windows settings page. The other day, I was seeing 4 links... OneDrive, Windows Update, Rewards and Web Browsing. Yesterday, the Web Browsing Link is no longer there. I didn't do anything that I'm aware of to make it disappear. But...
  6. Banner on Win10 Settings Issue

Banner on Win10 Settings Issue: Good morning. The top banner on Win10 Settings doesn't show my account. It's mostly blank with a few other items. My wife's laptop shows her photo and her account email address. How can I fix this so mine appears properly? Please see the attached screen grab. Thank you...
  7. Banner on Settings Window

Banner on Settings Window: I have two computers, a laptop and desktop, both running Windows 10 Pro. The desktop got the new banner on the settings menu prior to version 2004 build 19041.329, but the laptop never did. Now both my computers have version 2004 build 19041.329, but my laptop never got the...
  8. About the banner on the settings panel

About the banner on the settings panel: I have several Windows 10 PC formal release 1909 and the latest Insider previews, but the banner of the settings panel is displayed onsome PCs but no banners on the other PCs. What is the cause of display or non display of banner? Is there any way to display the banner ?...
  9. White Title Bar and Banner Unclickable

in Windows 10 Support
    White Title Bar and Banner Unclickable: Computer: Dell OptiPlex 3050 Dual Monitor Setup. At random, my title bar and a select area underneath it turn white. When I try to click on anything that would be there, I click on whatever is behind it, as if it isn't there. The issue is more likely to occur on the primary...
  10. Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Window Titlebar shows wrong title: Hi I have a strange problem; the Settings window's title bar shows "Uninstall VeraCrypt" not "Settings" its been that way through insider builds and I was hoping would change when I opted out and went on to the anniversary edition, but no! See image [img] Any help...