Windows 10: settings, turn system icon on off, power button is not functional it is turned off...

Discus and support settings, turn system icon on off, power button is not functional it is turned off... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, In Windows 10, settings, turn system icon on off, the power button is not functional it is turned off permanently, please help, cannot put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohammedFayazuddin, Jun 29, 2019.

1. settings, turn system icon on off, power button is not functional it is turned off...

Hi,

In Windows 10, settings, turn system icon on off, the power button is not functional it is turned off permanently, please help, cannot put battery icon on my taskbar

:)

MohammedFayazuddin, Jun 29, 2019

2. turning off the display option for power button

Hi Caro,

The function to turn off the display on your device only affects the monitor but the rest of the programs still run in the background. On the other hand, sleep mode turns off any unused programs to save energy. To change the power option on your device,
    follow the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Select Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Power and sleep button settings, click the drop-down arrow for
      When I press the power button: option and select Turn off the display.
    • Click Save changes.

Once you're done, check if the music still plays after clicking the power button.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Darwin Dim, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jun 29, 2019
  4. settings, turn system icon on off, power button is not functional it is turned off...

Disabled system icons automatically turns on

Hi Vijayrchandran,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• How did you turn off the input indicator? Please elaborate in steps.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    For now let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below method.

Method 1.

Please try the below steps to turn off the input indicator and check if this helps.

• Right-click on the Taskbar and select Properties in the menu.

• In the Taskbar Properties Window, click on Customize button in Taskbar.

• When the Notification Area Icons interface appears, choose
      Turn system icons on or off on the bottom left.

• Drag the down the scroll bar, select Off
      and click OK.
    Method 2.

For the issue with date format changes automatically, let’s try resetting the settings and check.

• Click on time and date icon on the task bar and select
      Date and time settings

• Click on Additional date, time, & Regional now click on
      Set the time and Date.

• Click on Change date and time button, and click on
      Change calendar settings.

• Now click on Reset button and try setting the time and date format again and check.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

settings, turn system icon on off, power button is not functional it is turned off...

1. settings, turn system icon on off, power button is not functional it is turned off... - Similar Threads - settings turn system

2. Power button works to turn on but not turn off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power button works to turn on but not turn off.: I own a Spectre x360 16 and the power button works normally when turning on but if I were to hold the power button to shut down, it acts like I haven’t done anything. There is no indication of error or any tabs open, acts like I haven’t touched the button at all. Went to...
  3. Power button works to turn on but not turn off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power button works to turn on but not turn off.: I own a Spectre x360 16 and the power button works normally when turning on but if I were to hold the power button to shut down, it acts like I haven’t done anything. There is no indication of error or any tabs open, acts like I haven’t touched the button at all. Went to...
  4. Turn Off Button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn Off Button: I have used MacOS countless times in the past and want to make it so when I press the power button, it turns off the screen and cannot be disturbed by a key tap or a mouse movement but when I hold the power button it shuts the computer down, or in my preferred case making it...
  5. Turn Off Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn Off Button: I have used MacOS countless times in the past and want to make it so when I press the power button, it turns off the screen and cannot be disturbed by a key tap or a mouse movement but when I hold the power button it shuts the computer down, or in my preferred case making it...
  6. Turn Off Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can I turn off the start button function?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I turn off the start button function?: It doubles as the command button in adobe premiere and it's pretty annoying that sometimes it works in premiere and sometimes it just opens the start menu. submitted by /u/BlondiestRockGod [link] [comments]...
  8. Turn Off the Display Via the Power Button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turn Off the Display Via the Power Button: I would like to turn off the display on my tablet without putting it to sleep via pressing the power button. I read that the Power Options allow this. But, when I looked, I saw only Do nothing, Sleep, Hibernate, and Shut down. Turn off the display is not available. What...
  9. turn off display option missing in system power settings

in Windows 10 Support
    turn off display option missing in system power settings: I just got my first laptop 2 days ago from HP. Already in hindsight, I kind of wish I hadn't because of the lame support options, but the laptop itself is just fine with excellent display & performance. The keyboard is nice but the backlighting at my preferred sitting angle...
  10. Settings > System turns off by itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings > System turns off by itself: When I select my Settings > System. The page turns off after about 30 seconds which is very frustrating. Can this be easily rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-system-turns-off-by-itself/30821cd2-71ab-4ead-83a9-932e25ca4c8b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after update to 1903 bluetooth on off not functional