Windows 10: Settings update isn't working

Discus and support Settings update isn't working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My setting page is showing like this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashutosh Mohanty1, May 28, 2023.

1. Settings update isn't working

My setting page is showing like this.

:)

Ashutosh Mohanty1, May 28, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 28, 2023
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 28, 2023
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Settings update isn't working

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Settings update isn't working

1. Settings update isn't working - Similar Threads - Settings update isn't

2. Settings update isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings update isn't working: My setting page is showing like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-update-isnt-working/e8657515-5c80-46e4-a6f6-72cfab2d4421
  3. Why maintenance isn't working as set?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why maintenance isn't working as set?: After factory restoration the maintenance is on all the time not as set. On windows 8.1 How fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-maintenance-isnt-working-as-set/844fbccb-094e-4407-99d2-6e3dc62349e2
  4. Why maintenance isn't working as set?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why maintenance isn't working as set?: After factory restoration the maintenance is on all the time not as set. On windows 8.1 How fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-maintenance-isnt-working-as-set/844fbccb-094e-4407-99d2-6e3dc62349e2
  5. Settings app isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app isn't working: When naviating to individual settings using the settings app, it freezes and eventually closes. I can naviate until setting>system ,however if I go to setting>system>display it becomes unresponsive and eventually closes. I am wondering if there is a way to fix the settings...
  6. Settings app isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app isn't working: When naviating to individual settings using the settings app, it freezes and eventually closes. I can naviate until setting>system ,however if I go to setting>system>display it becomes unresponsive and eventually closes. I am wondering if there is a way to fix the settings...
  7. Settings app isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Update Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Isn't Working: I have a new Windows 10 computer. A few days ago it noted I needed an update. I did the "update and restart" option. It looked like it was starting--then the screen went blank. I briefly saw the Dell logo--then it went blank again, and stayed blank. I know some updates take a...
  9. My Night Light setting isn't working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Night Light setting isn't working?: I do most of my computer use right before bed, and for whatever reason the night light setting refuses to cooperate with me. I've tried looking online for everything but nothing seems to be helping. The buttons aren't "greyed out", I have all my updates installed according to...
  10. Windows update isn't working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update isn't working: windows update won't work: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 KB4486153 -Error 0x80092004 2019-12 Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 -Error 0x80070002 Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 -Error...