Windows 10: Settings, Weather, Microsoft Store and many other Microsoft apps are not displaying their icon.

Discus and support Settings, Weather, Microsoft Store and many other Microsoft apps are not displaying their icon. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! One day ago I finally updated my PC to 20H2. When the update was completed first I saw the new Start Menu it looks amazing BUT i saw the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gabi554, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Gabi554 Win User

Settings, Weather, Microsoft Store and many other Microsoft apps are not displaying their icon.

Hello!
    One day ago I finally updated my PC to 20H2. When the update was completed first I saw the new Start Menu it looks amazing BUT i saw the settings icon and many other apps icon were there without any problems

Then I went to Check for Updates and I saw the "Optional Updates" option and then I pressed and selected all Updates and i kinda regret it. i thought updates are made for making the respectiv app better but the whole internet said i should not install them after the Installation was already started.
    Today when I woke up my Settings, Microsoft Store and many other Microsoft apps icons are no more there

I had this problem before when I had the 1909 windows 10 but I thought this problem is over.

Now I tried many ways to solve this DISM and SFC scan, Rebuilding Icon Cache but it didn't work.

Maybe the problem is cause by the optional updates I did ?
    Settings, Weather, Microsoft Store and many other Microsoft apps are not displaying their icon. 1b872700-5435-4d03-a6d5-d659b037e7c8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Gabi554, Feb 22, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Favorites option issue in Microsoft Weather app.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to add
    Orlando Florida as favorites in Microsoft Weather app. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any recent changes to the PC, prior to this issue?
    • What is the Microsoft Weather app version installed on the PC?

Meanwhile we would suggest you to reset the app and then try adding Orlando Florida as favorites in Microsoft Weather app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for Weather app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch the app and check.

If the issue still persists, then refer the steps as suggested in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Settings, Weather, Microsoft Store and many other Microsoft apps are not displaying their icon.

Microsoft Weather App Forecast

Hi Holly,

To address this concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Weather on your computer to refresh the app and to get the latest update. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Search, type powershell, and open
      PowerShell
      as Administrator.
    • Enter the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    To reinstall it, just go to Store and search for Microsoft Weather.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Settings, Weather, Microsoft Store and many other Microsoft apps are not displaying their icon. - Similar Threads - Settings Weather Microsoft

2. many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other: I have had my computer for 2 weeks. It came with Windows 11 already installed brand new. Things were working great, but now I suddenly cannot open my photos. I get a message that says "This app can't open. Check the Windows store for more info about photos." However, I also...
  3. many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other: I have had my computer for 2 weeks. It came with Windows 11 already installed brand new. Things were working great, but now I suddenly cannot open my photos. I get a message that says "This app can't open. Check the Windows store for more info about photos." However, I also...
  4. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I also needing to see the final answer for my bugs! The subjects tell you my computer have a problem! But the normal fix is useless. Can you help me find the advanced repair Microsoft Store?I have asked a time but not works. Here: https://bit.ly/3GaOtXDMaybe someone can help...
  5. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I also needing to see the final answer for my bugs! The subjects tell you my computer have a problem! But the normal fix is useless. Can you help me find the advanced repair Microsoft Store?I have asked a time but not works. Here: https://bit.ly/3GaOtXDMaybe someone can help...
  6. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

7. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I wanted to open Microsoft Store and repair other UWP apps, but I tried wsreset.exe, access is denied. Then I tried Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* Remove-AppxPackage then Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  8. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I wanted to open Microsoft Store and repair other UWP apps, but I tried wsreset.exe, access is denied. Then I tried Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* Remove-AppxPackage then Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  9. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

10. Microsoft Store and other apps

Microsoft Store and other apps: I recently reset my laptop as I found it was running slow and decided to set it up as a brand new laptop again. however since I logged back in, my Microsoft store, mail app, photo app etc are not working. I have tried everything I have read online but known of it is working!...