Windows 10: Settings window not responding

Discus and support Settings window not responding in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The settings app is not loading. only blank screen .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TeRo So, Jul 8, 2020.

1. TeRo So Win User

Settings window not responding

The settings app is not loading. only blank screen .

:)

TeRo So, Jul 8, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 8, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Settings window not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Settings window not responding - Similar Threads - Settings window responding

2. Display Settings Not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Settings Not Responding: I followed the steps in a community post to set the display to images not icons but they remain icons. The same setting on my desk top do display images. Below is the display of the files images. Hope someone can identify what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance....
  3. Display Settings Not Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Settings Not Responding: I followed the steps in a community post to set the display to images not icons but they remain icons. The same setting on my desk top do display images. Below is the display of the files images. Hope someone can identify what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance....
  4. Display Settings Not Responding

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Update in Settings not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update in Settings not responding: I have Windows 10 Pro, Versiuon 2004, OS Build 19041.508 When I go to Settings Windows Update, the page shows no information, only the heading. So for example I cannot check for updates, see what updates are pending nor can I View Update History. Usingservices.msc shows...
  6. Display settings are not responding

Display settings are not responding: I am on Windows 10. Display settings are not responding when I try to start either from the desktop or from the Start menu. How to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings-are-not-responding/1b917781-4434-4d66-8f3c-a705f0daa187
  7. Personalized Settings Not Responding in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Personalized Settings Not Responding in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you recently installed an update, and when you boot your computer and you see an error message – Personalized Settings (Not Responding), then some of these suggestions are sure to help you. This error can appear after installing an [...] This post...
  8. Windows startmenu and settings not responding

Windows startmenu and settings not responding: I have a update pending, but i cant select to restart to update or shutdown to update, the start menu and anything to do with any settings isnt responding, only way to shut down my laptop is to push the power button to shutdown without updating... whenever i click on...
  9. Window 10 Personnel Settings not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Personnel Settings not responding: I decided to re-install windows 10 Pro with the Windows media creator app, I made sure that I kept my apps and files. Now the computer hangs with a black screen and a box states Personnel Settings not responding. Tried repair start up but windows failed to repair. Tried...
  10. Windows 10 display settings not responding

Windows 10 display settings not responding: Windows 10 display settings not responding just showing settings surface and others option works fine i start into safe mode and its work fine when i turn back to normal mode the issue still remaining...