Windows 10: Settings won't get saves in edit power option

Discus and support Settings won't get saves in edit power option in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I saw this post that could help reduce temps while gaming and decided to act on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/maverick_3001, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Settings won't get saves in edit power option

/u/maverick_3001, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Murthy547 Win User

Power Saving option in nokia 2700 classic model

Hi,

How to enable power saving option in nokia 2700 classic model.

how set custom time to enter into power saving mode.

Can any one suggest what are steps to do this?

Earlier reply will be appreciated.

Murthy547, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Guru-# Win User
    USB settings in Power Plan Options on Windows 10 is missing, how to restore it?

As per the below suggested steps I am trying to disable the USB in USB selective suspend setting in my Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home. however, I do not find the USB Settings at all in two modes Balanced mode or Dell (Active) mode under change advanced
    power settings. How to restore it?

USB Selective Suspend Settings, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows + X.
    2. Choose Power Options.
    3. Select Choose when to turn off the display.
    4. Open Change advanced power settings.
    5. Expand USB settings and USB selective suspend setting.
    6. Select Enabled (default) or Disabled.
    7. Click Apply, then OK.

Guru-#, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Settings won't get saves in edit power option

Windows 10 power options

Hi Robert,

About your concern with Windows 10 power options, applied settings may not be recognized due to several reasons. We suggest that you run the Windows 10 Power troubleshooter. Here are the steps to follow:

• Go to Search, type troubleshoot, and click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Improve power usage.
    • The troubleshooting wizard will automatically start. It will try to solve any detected issues.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

Xylee Del, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Settings won't get saves in edit power option

1. Settings won't get saves in edit power option - Similar Threads - Settings won't saves

2. no power mode option in power setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no power mode option in power setting: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to 11. Then, I went to the power settings in Windows 11. At first, I saw an option to change to the High Performance power plan. I switched it to Balanced, but then when I went back to the power settings, the power mode option was completely...
  3. no power mode option in power setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no power mode option in power setting: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to 11. Then, I went to the power settings in Windows 11. At first, I saw an option to change to the High Performance power plan. I switched it to Balanced, but then when I went back to the power settings, the power mode option was completely...
  4. Power button on latop won't take power option settings in effect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power button on latop won't take power option settings in effect: I tried setting the power button to sleep / shutdown the system when it's plugged.None takes effect.Pressing the power button when the laptop is on does nothing.The system can sleep / shutdown normally by using options from start menu.What has gone wrong?System:MSI 15M...
  5. Power and sleep setting won't save.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power and sleep setting won't save.: My power and sleep settings won't stay how I set them. Every time I reboot, they go back to a default of turning off the display after 1 hour and sleeping the PC at 2 hours. I don't need to save battery power on this desktop PC and I want it to stay on....
  6. Power options not saving

Power options not saving: With the last Windows 10 2004 update, it seems it was then my 'power savings' is not saving. I've lost my created settings and that is no big deal. But I've created a new one and even without rebooting, today it changed back to Balanced recommended. How do I get this to...
  7. "power options" settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "power options" settings: i have a new laptop running win 10 home. i have learned from sites to use the power options menu to change my settings to "power saver" to increase battery life for my laptop. i know that this can be changed manually from the taskbar or setting menu, but does windows ever...
  8. power settings not saved

power settings not saved: I've seen this question asked dozens of times. Is there a fix for this? I have all of my power settings set to max performance and "never." Nothing works. My computer falls asleep about as fast as my cell phone (1 minute). Waking it up means I have to log in again. VERY...
  9. Settings won't save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings won't save: My pc settings won't save for example it ask me everytime i open opera whether i want to make it my default browser, I tick off option to connect to one of my wi-fis but it won't go through i have to tick it off every time i check wi-fis list, I even deleted it from my...
  10. power options settings

in Windows 10 Support
    power options settings: I have all the setting I can find that when I close lid to laptop it does nothing when plugged in. I have it set to do not sleep unless I tell it too period. Yes went through 'all' settings. So it will run scans, maintenance etc during night but like lid closed. But when I...