Windows 10: Settings wont launch

Discus and support Settings wont launch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot launch my settings and I lost my mail icon to be able to get mail. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoxanneMamer, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Settings wont launch

I cannot launch my settings and I lost my mail icon to be able to get mail. How do I fix this?

:)

RoxanneMamer, Dec 5, 2020

2. Settings won't launch

Hello Jen,

If you're having issue launching Settings from Start menu, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps posted by Rohit Siddegowda in this
    thread. Lots of Community user found his suggestions helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Dec 5, 2020
  3. setting app wont launch

Hi,

To have a better view on this concern, may we know the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this concern?
    • Were there any error messages when trying to open the Settings? If so, can you send us a screenshot with the error message?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Settings wont launch

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Settings wont launch

1. Settings wont launch - Similar Threads - Settings wont launch

2. games wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games wont launch: Since I have updated the NVIDIA drivers and windows is up to date I can no longer launch any game on steam,xbox pc pass or BigBox using various emulators and startup and shutdown seems to take forever.I am using a r7 5700g,rtx2060 on a driving simulator....
  3. games wont launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    games wont launch: Since I have updated the NVIDIA drivers and windows is up to date I can no longer launch any game on steam,xbox pc pass or BigBox using various emulators and startup and shutdown seems to take forever.I am using a r7 5700g,rtx2060 on a driving simulator....
  4. games wont launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ark wont launch

ark wont launch: it was working fine then randomly one day it wouldnt launch anymore what it does now is show a blue screen with the logo on it for like 1 minute then just closesive tried a lot of things like,reseting the apps datareinstalling ark 5 seperate times nowresetting my pc entirely...
  6. App Wont Launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Wont Launch: whenever I try to play Angry Birds 2 on my pc the game just wont launch. I see the Rovio logo then it just exits https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-launch/c8c8e7a1-1b09-48a1-afa9-9776fb12b0d5
  7. Settings wont launch

Settings wont launch: Hey guys, I started having problems with my camera and when I went to Settings it just didn't launched. I searched for the solution on the internet and it just doesnt works. I tried every single method and none of them worked. I dont know what to do. I am a teacher, trying...
  8. windows 10 settings wont launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 settings wont launch: I can't open settings in windows 10 nor can I set up another account. How do I add another user account? Nothing happens when I click on the add user tab. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-wont-launch/e747d3b3-770f-46ca-98f3-4c042ada21b9
  9. Minecraft Wont Launch :(

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Wont Launch :(: My Minecraft Launcher Won't Launch I'm using The Latest Launcher And The Default Launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-launch/81d82de5-7298-49cc-acc7-89cd478f9333
  10. Edge wont launch settings neither

in Browsers and Email
    Edge wont launch settings neither: My edge browser kept crashing so I did a system restore. This said it hadn't completed so did it in safe mode and that worked. Now edge wont even launch. Also cant open windows setting which most solutions I have found require as a start point. 107135