Windows 10: settings won't let me change task bar background color

Discus and support settings won't let me change task bar background color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; settings won't let me change task bar background color., it's either white or black. Am I stuck?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryRagsdale, Sep 7, 2019.

1. settings won't let me change task bar background color

settings won't let me change task bar background color., it's either white or black. Am I stuck?

:)

LarryRagsdale, Sep 7, 2019
  2. AlDandrea Win User

How do I change the task bar background color?

My task bar background suddenly is white instead of the usual blue. How do I change the task bar background color?

AlDandrea, Sep 7, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

settings won't let me change task bar background color [​IMG]

zbook, Sep 7, 2019
  4. okaro Win User

settings won't let me change task bar background color

Same color for task bar and tile bar?

When I change the color in Windows 10 from the settings, I do get the correct color in the title bar but I get some kind of blue on the task bar because the task bar has some dark blue background and it mixes the colors. How do I get rid of the dark blue
    background in the task bar so that I can get same color on both? Disabling transparency is not an option as it disables by background image in the start page.

okaro, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

settings won't let me change task bar background color

1. settings won't let me change task bar background color - Similar Threads - settings won't let

2. Change background color of the widget bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change background color of the widget bar: I use the dark mode for my desktop. When I open the widget bar, I expected to have a darker shade of the widget bar. It appears very light greyish. Can this color be controlled somewhere?Would like to see the widget bar in the shade seen in the taskbar....
  3. Change background color of the widget bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change background color of the widget bar: I use the dark mode for my desktop. When I open the widget bar, I expected to have a darker shade of the widget bar. It appears very light greyish. Can this color be controlled somewhere?Would like to see the widget bar in the shade seen in the taskbar....
  4. Task bar color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar color: Can anybody help me with changing the taskbar color? I have tried several suggestions, but none of them work. This predicament happened once before, and a kind community member gave me instructions on how to change the color. Not a significant big problem, but it is here. I...
  5. I'm trying to change my background and it won't let me change the layout?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to change my background and it won't let me change the layout?: When you change your background picture, you get the options fill, fit, stretch, tile, center, and span. The picture is off center and oddly cropped right now, but no matter which setting I select it doesn't change. I could have sworn there was a save button there before (I...
  6. change the color of fonts on the task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    change the color of fonts on the task bar?: How do I change the color of the fonts in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-color-of-fonts-on-the-task-bar/ca4341f6-a393-448d-b67b-4574ece53b5d
  7. Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color

Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color: My laptop just did a windows update and now my task bar and start menu are white. I've tried to change them & they won't change. UGHHH!!! Need help PLEASE!!! * Moved from IE10/other...
  8. Task bar color

Task bar color: Why can I change the task bar color on light setting but not on the dark setting? The box can only be checked off on dark setting but not light setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-color/8c7623a0-90de-4fc6-85ab-1ce7f8b965fd
  9. Task Bar color

Task Bar color: Can not change task bar color. The Start, taskbar, action center in Personalization, Colors is not active. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-color/0f5e7b8e-c5b4-4fcc-90c9-d6ca7b101c96
  10. Windows won't let me change any settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't let me change any settings: My MMOs won't load, causing auto reboots. In attempting to fix problem (still an issue) the fixes required modifying various settings. Windows won't let me change any settings. I navigate, click on the setting I want, click "ok" or "apply" and leave the screen. I can go right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont let me change taskbar color

2. cant change windows 10 taskbar color

3. what happened to color selection for the taskbar

4. change taskbar text color,
  5. Change the taskbar colouring,
  6. sewttings wont let me change colour