Windows 10: Settings Wont Properly Load

Discus and support Settings Wont Properly Load in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I am trying to load my display settings so I can add a monitor to my laptop to work from but when I go to my settings and type in display or click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Secretivecutie, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Settings Wont Properly Load

So I am trying to load my display settings so I can add a monitor to my laptop to work from but when I go to my settings and type in display or click on the text it goes right back to the main settings. Is there something I can do to fix this. I cant even make Google my primary browser. Its something wrong with my settings

:)

Secretivecutie, Apr 6, 2020
  2. tarn_55 Win User

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 6, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Settings Wont Properly Load

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Settings Wont Properly Load

1. Settings Wont Properly Load - Similar Threads - Settings Wont Properly

2. The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.: Hello,The Website https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeydoesnt work properly for me. It always shows me to try again later, which I did for 2 days, but it wont load. I am locked up from my laptop now. And there is no option for me to Contact the support for this...
  3. The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.: Hello,The Website https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeydoesnt work properly for me. It always shows me to try again later, which I did for 2 days, but it wont load. I am locked up from my laptop now. And there is no option for me to Contact the support for this...
  4. Thumbnails not loading properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails not loading properly: Hello! I'm facing this issue:1. Explorer.EXE not working properly and thumbnails won't load.Before facing this issue, I didn't made any changes to the system.At this moment, I saw that some files have a blank page icon and some folders, without its contents.And some icons...
  5. Windows Update setting wont load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update setting wont load: Just a bit of context. I had an issue with my headphones where if i accidentally unplugged them, and plugged them back in my laptop wouldnt recognise them. Then I uninstalled the audio driver for it Realtek R Audio, and reinstalled it off the realtek website. Then I played...
  6. Windows Update Wont load in Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Wont load in Settings: Hello, this happened since the power went out in my apartment. The settings work perfectly fine except for the Windows update, it just won't load, when i turn on troubleshoot its stuck on checking if windows update needs restart, i waited 5 hours nothing happened, turned off...
  7. My windows 10 wont load up properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 wont load up properly: I've no idea what happened but my windows 10 seems to have stopped wanting to work properly. Its been fine upto now. Each time I boot it up the same thing happens it takes a lot longer for the sign in page to appear then when it does I am able to put in my sign in info fine...
  8. Solitaire will not load properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire will not load properly.: solitaire will not load properly. started giving error messages 3 days ago error 101. I do not want to uninstall and re install, since I do not want to loose my progress of 4 - 5 years. HELP....
  9. Personalise setting wont load.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Personalise setting wont load.: Hi, on my computer i want to change the theme of the PC but when i go to the settings for personalising it just will not load at all and will just stay on the windows setting cog. What do i do ?...
  10. Laptop not loading properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not loading properly: Hi, so i turn on my computer and i put im my password but then the screen goes black and i can only see the white arrow, its like that for around 5 mins before fully loading, its never been this slow, anyone know what I can do?...