Windows 10: Settings

Discus and support Settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have had problems with settings since the last update 14905. Now the only setting I can use is check for updates. In addition to this I can't save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Settings

I have had problems with settings since the last update 14905. Now the only setting I can use is check for updates. In addition to this I can't save cookies What can I do ???????

:)

enigma1944, Aug 24, 2016

2. Windows 10 Family Safety

I assume the problem is from corrupt family settings files. It does not seem that the old win7/8 files are transferred or compatible with win10.

Passwords and Settings, Aug 24, 2016
  3. Where do I allow specific programs for Windows 10 Family Safety?

Family safety has changed a lot and is not as useful as before. I do not see any way to allow or block applications. Online usage and computer is almost unrestricted. Monitoring time usage is also difficult.

"For apps & games, we've simplified how restrictions are set. You can choose an age setting for them, and based on that, they'll be able to only download apps and games that have been rated appropriate for their age. "

Apps are unrestricted because most have no age limit.

Passwords and Settings, Aug 24, 2016
Thema:

Settings

1. Settings - Similar Threads - Settings

2. How to manage Notification settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage Notification settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Among tons of new features that you’ll find in the new Windows 10 Feature Update, you’ll also notice some useful improvements made to Notification settings. […] This article How to manage Notification settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  3. I changed the wrong setting...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I changed the wrong setting...: So you know of the msconfig command? Yeah... I changed my core count from previous 8 cores to 6 by accident and now I get a blue screen on startup and a registry error and sonetimes an bad system config one Please help me, I dont want to reset my pc again submitted by...
  4. Power & sleep mode on PC showing only Laptop and battery settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power & sleep mode on PC showing only Laptop and battery settings: Hi, I set my PC to go into sleep mode after 1 hr. It is not doing this now. Checking the settings for Power & Sleep mode there is no option to set the PC to sleep. I looks like it has defaulted to a laptop information and only shows screen sleep and battery performance. This...
  5. after many time update my wind0ws ,always sh0w my screen >activate Wind0ws g0 t0 settings...

in Windows 10 Customization
    after many time update my wind0ws ,always sh0w my screen >activate Wind0ws g0 t0 settings...: after many time update my windws ,always sh0w my screen >activate Windws g0 t0 settings t0 activate windws. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-many-time-update-my-wind0ws-always-sh0w-my/55aa5db2-a880-40c4-8835-4dc3bbc26b7f
  6. Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network &...

Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network &...: Hi. I'm using windows 10. Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network & internet settings not opening from the taskbar as well Instead of opening a command window popups for a blink of time and disappears. In that command window...
  7. Display settings

Display settings: Hi, I want a solution to my desktop problem concerning the changing of text, app and other items. The scaling size of my current desktop is 100% but everything appears bigger than the actual 100%recommended scaling and when I try changing the scale size to even 150%everything...
  8. Mouse setting reset despite hitting the "apply button"

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse setting reset despite hitting the "apply button": Hey everyone, I'm encountering a strange bug with windows 10 mouse settings. Windows 10 Familial 1909 Mice: Logitech UltraThin Touch Mouse T630 along with its Setpoints drivers Control Center Version: 6.69.12 Driver Version: 5.94.124 The mice works fine and all the gesture...
  9. Windows change back my settings

Windows change back my settings: Hi I use my pc for gaming so a lot of useless thing i turn off. Everything is work fine until to day. When i go to the settings i see the notifications turned on so is switch it off, but when i go to another page and go back the notifications is turned on again. Then i got...
  10. Looking for removal of "Some settings are managed by your organization"

Looking for removal of "Some settings are managed by your organization": I currently get unwanted windows updates at unwanted times on my personal desktop. When going through my Windows Settings, I see the message "*Some settings are managed by your organization". I currently have retail windows, not volume and have done a Windows reinstall and...