Windows 10: “SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings

Discus and support “SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; “SettingSyncHost.exe”Thanks for searching your question on the Microsoft community.According to the description of the problem, I understand that you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SonySohaib, May 16, 2022.

1. “SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings

“SettingSyncHost.exe”Thanks for searching your question on the Microsoft community.According to the description of the problem, I understand that you are willing to know what “SettingSyncHost.exe” do.“SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings with your other devices so that on one computer changes all your other computers. It also syncs your Internet Explorer, mail app, OneDrive, Xbox and other useful apps settings. MarkMonitor Inc.MarkMonitor Inc. is an American software company founded in 1999. It develops software intended to protect cor

:)

SonySohaib, May 16, 2022
  2. Jacee Win User
    Jacee, May 16, 2022
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    How to solve Host process for setting synchronization cpu/memory/disk usage

Hi,

The Host process for setting synchronization is a process that synchronizes system settings like wallpaper, theme color, and Internet Explorer bookmarks for any computer that you log into using your Microsoft account. If
    you turn off your sync settings, this process should be automatically disabled as well. To turn off your sync settings, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Choose Sync your settings from the left pane.
    • Turn off Sync settings.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if your computer's performance improves after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, May 16, 2022
  4. tjmoes Win User

“SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings

SettingSyncHost error

"SettingSyncHost (7220) An attempt to open the file ""C:\Users\Ted\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\SettingSync\remotemetastore\v1\meta.edb"" for read only access failed with system error 32 (0x00000020): ""The process cannot access the file because it
    is being used by another process. "". The open file operation will fail with error -1032 (0xfffffbf8)."

tjmoes, May 16, 2022
Thema:

“SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings

1. “SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings - Similar Threads - “SettingSyncHost exe” process

2. “SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings: “SettingSyncHost.exe”Thanks for searching your question on the Microsoft community.According to the description of the problem, I understand that you are willing to know what “SettingSyncHost.exe” do.“SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings...
  3. “SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings: “SettingSyncHost.exe”Thanks for searching your question on the Microsoft community.According to the description of the problem, I understand that you are willing to know what “SettingSyncHost.exe” do.“SettingSyncHost.exe” is the process that synchronizes your system settings...
  4. Host Process for Setting Synchronization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Host Process for Setting Synchronization: I noticed this morning for the first time that Host Process for Setting Synchronization is running. It's at the top of Disk and CPU in Task Manager and has been for a couple of hours. Here's the thing - I don't have any other devices; it's just me and my desktop. So why is...
  5. Host Process for Setting Synchronization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Host Process for Setting Synchronization: I noticed this morning for the first time that Host Process for Setting Synchronization is running. It's at the top of Disk and CPU in Task Manager and has been for a couple of hours. Here's the thing - I don't have any other devices; it's just me and my desktop. So why is...
  6. Host Process for Setting Synchronization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why is Host Process for Setting synchronization running?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Host Process for Setting synchronization running?: Hello, this process is running all the time in task manager. I don't use onedrive, or any email client. Also i have disabled synchronization in privacy settings and in gpedit. Yet when i login, i notice in task manager some process, i think "microsoft sync". Than it quickly...
  8. what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization: got a message windows defender wall has blocked some features of this app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mesage-mean-host-process-for/bfe72436-dfc1-4276-8df4-c0665c0f572e"
  9. SettingSyncHost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SettingSyncHost: Hello. There was an update to this file on 4/19/2019 that is messing up my system. I keep getting a pop up asking me to "Save a Theme" and it will not allow me exit out of it safely. Please tell me what this is. Thanks....
  10. Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage

in Windows 10 News
    Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Setting Synchronization (SettingSyncHost.exe) process is a necessary process in the Windows OS, which is responsible for synchronizing the settings of your system with other devices. It replicates settings like Internet Explorer, OneDrive, wallpapers,...