Windows 10: settins does not have microsoft edge so unable to Run troubleshooter why and how to fix

Discus and support settins does not have microsoft edge so unable to Run troubleshooter why and how to fix in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Problems with Microsoft edge in the setting does NOT show, list or offer the Micrsoft edge to choose as it stated to do for being able to Run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Christina C Contarino, May 31, 2019.

1. settins does not have microsoft edge so unable to Run troubleshooter why and how to fix

Problems with Microsoft edge in the setting does NOT show, list or offer the Micrsoft edge to choose as it stated to do for being able to Run Troubleshoot because my downloaded Apps will not open, also searching with edge is not working as it use to.

So, please advise how I am able to Run Troubleshoot since edge is Not listed in the settings as told in Windows virtual assistant what can I do? please advise

:)

Christina C Contarino, May 31, 2019
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Microsoft Edge has stopped woorking

Hello,

There may be a number of reasons why suddenly Edge would stop working. The first troubleshooting step that we can try is to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. Check out
    this link for more information and download link for the troubleshooter.

If the above step won't work, we also suggest resetting Edge. For this, follow the steps below:

• Close Microsoft Edge browser.
    • On the Cortana search bar, type Default App settings.
    • Click on Microsoft Edge (the list may not include Edge if your operating system is not on Creators Update.)
    • Under Microsoft Edge, click Advanced options.
    • Click the Reset button and confirm.
    • Restart your PC.
    Note: Your PC must be updated to the latest version of Windows for this troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, May 31, 2019
  3. Print from microsoft edge

Hi Genio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print
    documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press Ctrl+P or
      More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Right click on the start button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select “Hardware and sound”.
    • Next select Devices and printers.
    • Right click on the device or printers which you need to troubleshoot and select
      troubleshoot and follow the onscreen instruction.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 31, 2019
  4. settins does not have microsoft edge so unable to Run troubleshooter why and how to fix

Microsoft edge Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the Microsoft Edge. I will certainly assist you.

I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check.

The app troubleshooter will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, or if you're unable to open the Store,
    try running the App troubleshooter.

This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option
    of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
      and click on Clear.
    Disclaimer: When you clear browsing data, all the Auto fill data, Browsing history, User credentials, Bookmarks, etc., related to Microsoft Edge will be lost.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Anup Karkal, May 31, 2019
Thema:

settins does not have microsoft edge so unable to Run troubleshooter why and how to fix

1. settins does not have microsoft edge so unable to Run troubleshooter why and how to fix - Similar Threads - settins does microsoft

2. Why does microsoft make troubleshooting so god damned hard??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft make troubleshooting so god damned hard??: I do everything with pcs, short of making love to them. A prime example of just how bad youe customer service outsourced to inept people is:I got hit with a BSOD error. I went to event viewer to check out exactly what happened, googled the details. I was aghast to find out...
  3. Why does microsoft make troubleshooting so god damned hard??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does microsoft make troubleshooting so god damned hard??: I do everything with pcs, short of making love to them. A prime example of just how bad youe customer service outsourced to inept people is:I got hit with a BSOD error. I went to event viewer to check out exactly what happened, googled the details. I was aghast to find out...
  4. Why are so many copies of Edge running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are so many copies of Edge running?: Clean boot. Open and closed Edge:What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-so-many-copies-of-edge-running/554a4736-ad02-468e-b194-da55e09fc6cd
  5. Why are so many copies of Edge running?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are so many copies of Edge running?: Clean boot. Open and closed Edge:What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-so-many-copies-of-edge-running/554a4736-ad02-468e-b194-da55e09fc6cd
  6. Why does Windows run so poorly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Windows run so poorly?: I just reinstalled windows on my computer since my SSD crashed. For now it's on an HDD and my god is this running horribly. It takes at least 5 minutes to boot up and then for another 5 my right click loads. I'm not sure if this is the harddrive but I doubt it considering...
  7. Why does microsoft edge keep refreshing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does microsoft edge keep refreshing?: For some reason, on every single website I go to, every 2 minutes the website refreshes for no reason at all. This has caused many problems. Any idea on how to fix?In fact, as I'm typing this I have been asked three times to "reload site and lose changes" or whatever. It's so...
  8. Troubleshoot Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoot Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge is a line underneath when starting the program. How to fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-microsoft-edge/efea9a02-467b-4b2a-985c-ee51f5891a8b
  9. why does microsoft have to have so much space for their updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why does microsoft have to have so much space for their updates?: My new laptop ,I'm using Microsoft windows 18,and needs so much space to do updates, why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-does-microsoft-have-to-have-so-much-space-for/e32b7fb2-2a40-4938-9a24-6ad8f77a5f73
  10. Unable to run Troubleshooters !!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to run Troubleshooters !!: When trying to run any troubleshooters the following error is generated: Help ? *Smile Error 0x80096005 Wally [img] 20899