Windows 10: Settlers Heritage of Kings

Discus and support Settlers Heritage of Kings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. Years ago i bought the above mentioned game. Absolutely love it!. Now after having had to buy a new pc a couple of times i find i can t play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lydapont, Jun 8, 2019.

1. lydapont Win User

Settlers Heritage of Kings

Hello.

Years ago i bought the above mentioned game.

Absolutely love it!.

Now after having had to buy a new pc a couple of times i find i can t play it anymore.

I ve checked with Ubisoft already. They had no solution either.

It doesn t run with windows xp service pack 2 or 3 either. nor can i play it as administrator.

It s as if after windows xp an element is missing in subsequent windows versions, which makes it impossible to play this game from dvd.

I do hope you have a solution for me.

Thank you

Kind regards

:)

lydapont, Jun 8, 2019
  2. BossDweeb Win User

administrator privileges

"but ever since Windows 10, the game won't even load or it will ask me to "log in with administrator privileges and try again" "

This is the bogus error I mentioned that is produced by DRM Blocking. Check Disk 1 for the
    secdrv.sys driver to verify. If you have not

already, read my post in the thread I linked to above.

I don't have data for this particular game, but with a release date of '04 it fit's nicely into the SafeDisk era, and Settlers 2&4 both use

SafeDisk.

Use the noCD fix/hack version that matches the version you have the game patched to.

settlers-5-heritage-kings

BossDweeb, Jun 8, 2019
  3. administrator privileges

The game is The Settlers Heritage Of Kings/settlers 5 (CD-Disk), it worked on windows 7-8 but ever since Windows 10, the game won't even load or it will ask me to "log in with administrator privileges and try again" windows features are turned on.

MitchellHarkins, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Settlers Heritage of Kings - Similar Threads - Settlers Heritage Kings

2. REMOVE F*KING PASSWORD ON STARTUP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE F*KING PASSWORD ON STARTUP: where is the option to disable the password. I UNTICKED EVERYTHING AND THIS **** IS STILL ASKING ME FOR PASSWORD ON STARTUP. DONT EVEN THINK OF TELLING ME NOT TO SWEAR CAUSE I NEVER HAD A FKING PASSWORD AND YOU AGAIN FORCED ME TO HAVE SOMETHING...
  3. REMOVE F*KING PASSWORD ON STARTUP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE F*KING PASSWORD ON STARTUP: where is the option to disable the password. I UNTICKED EVERYTHING AND THIS **** IS STILL ASKING ME FOR PASSWORD ON STARTUP. DONT EVEN THINK OF TELLING ME NOT TO SWEAR CAUSE I NEVER HAD A FKING PASSWORD AND YOU AGAIN FORCED ME TO HAVE SOMETHING...
  4. REMOVE F*KING PASSWORD ON STARTUP

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Crusader kings 3 won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Crusader kings 3 won't start: Since a few days my CK3 launcher won't start the game, due to several websearches I've figured that this is a problem with the Microsoft store version due to missing priviliges. I just want to know if there is any way to start the game? Ps.: I can't change the rights or the...
  6. King Game "Bubble Witch 3"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    King Game "Bubble Witch 3": I tried to un install and then re install the app for bubble witch 3.If i go to the app store it shows as installed. if i go to settings app list it does not appear.how can i find it...
  7. King Of Puzzles game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    King Of Puzzles game: When i payed for extra jigsaw puzzles on the game i played, i never found the new games i paid for how do i find them, where do i download them from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king-of-puzzles-game/707d5f60-a775-46bb-bdcd-7f7c85cc6302
  8. king

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    king: solve cg dg error in windows 10 home eddition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king/84bd3707-a5a6-46aa-9e2b-6b06ef78fe54
  9. King games installing without my permission.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    King games installing without my permission.: Hi, I'm just wondering why King games such as Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda, etc. are installing on my laptop without my permission. I go and uninstall the programs every couple of days and they always come back....
  10. Money is king @ Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Money is king @ Microsoft ?: Microsoft has made many versions of Windows. They put out Windows Updates to fix the bugs in the systems. Then they put out a new version for hundreds of $$$s. Then put out Windows Updates, etc., etc. . They do things this way to keep making money. If they just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i play settlers heritage ofkings on windows 10

2. ubisoft settlers heritage windows 10

3. heritage of kings settlers desktop icon