Windows 10: Setttings

Discus and support Setttings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok, so sometimes when i am using my laptop, it randoming just locks and hibernates, how do i fix this? plz help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SpeederMillon, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Setttings

ok, so sometimes when i am using my laptop, it randoming just locks and hibernates, how do i fix this? plz help.

:)

SpeederMillon, Aug 12, 2019

2. sett wizard

my nokia n95 is unlocked but i dont have sett wizard on the phone how do i get in on the phone as i cant ge mms on my phone from my operatorthay tld me to use sett wizard that i have not got on phone

wells51---01, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Logon screen keeps on appearing after waking up the computer from sleep - Windows 10

Hi,

This is actually the first thing we tried. The computer comes up with a message saying:

"Authentication is required when this PC wakes from sleep. To change this go to setttings and search for Power and Sleep."

The dropdown box underneath is greyed out, and inactive.

Going to Power and Sleep leads to your first suggestion, which is a dead end.

Regards, Stewart

StewartPeppiatt, Aug 12, 2019
  4. jekiboi20 Win User

Setttings

Application error on my Nokia

Hi Djhimself,

Try to peform the steps below and see if it will fix your issue:

• Restore factory settings.
    • Go to Settings > Restore factory sett. > Settings only.
    If restoring the factory settings will not work then you can perform a full reset.

• Full reset. ( This will delete all your data so backup is required. Backup your data using Nokia Suite.
      Download Nokia Suite here)
    • Go to Settings > Restore factory sett. > Restore all.
    If full reset will not work as well, then the last option is to reinstall the software of your phone.

• Reinstall software version.
    • Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
    • Launch Nokia Suite.
    • Go to Tools > Software update.
    • Click Reinstall software.

jekiboi20, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Setttings

1. Setttings - Similar Threads - Setttings

2. Issues with Windows 11 Search bar, Windows Setttings Search, Wifi password typing. Keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Windows 11 Search bar, Windows Setttings Search, Wifi password typing. Keyboard...: AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows I have issues with my clients, when i deploy a new image to a PC, either lastest volume image 22h2 eller 23h2, and get updates, suddenly after the latest 2023-12 KB5033375 update comes on and i reboot my search bar keyboard input and everything...
  3. Issues with Windows 11 Search bar, Windows Setttings Search, Wifi password typing. Keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Windows 11 Search bar, Windows Setttings Search, Wifi password typing. Keyboard...: AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows I have issues with my clients, when i deploy a new image to a PC, either lastest volume image 22h2 eller 23h2, and get updates, suddenly after the latest 2023-12 KB5033375 update comes on and i reboot my search bar keyboard input and everything...
  4. error all the time. your bigpond setttings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error all the time. your bigpond setttings are out of date.: no change seems to fix my setting for fixing my emails. No idea at the moment. tried pw change, settings change???????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-all-the-time-your-bigpond-setttings-are-out/6c759619-b8a9-4071-90f2-ee3ef39030e5
  5. error all the time. your bigpond setttings are out of date.

error all the time. your bigpond setttings are out of date.: no change seems to fix my setting for fixing my emails. No idea at the moment. tried pw change, settings change???????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-all-the-time-your-bigpond-setttings-are-out/6c759619-b8a9-4071-90f2-ee3ef39030e5
  6. Windows 11 Mail Sort Settting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail Sort Settting: Hi,Windows 11 Mail sort setting is set to sort mail by date and day as shown see below in pic.I would like to remove the day subgroup sort so as to only sort the emails by date.Is this possible?Any help apprcaited.Nick....
  7. Windows 11 Mail Sort Settting

Windows 11 Mail Sort Settting: Hi,Windows 11 Mail sort setting is set to sort mail by date and day as shown see below in pic.I would like to remove the day subgroup sort so as to only sort the emails by date.Is this possible?Any help apprcaited.Nick....
  8. LAPTOP WIFI CARD BEACON INTERVAL SETTTINGS in REGEDIT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAPTOP WIFI CARD BEACON INTERVAL SETTTINGS in REGEDIT: Where can I locate this? The advanced settings tab via device manager locks it at 20ms. I'm looking to experimentally try lower, such as 1ms. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wifi-card-beacon-interval-setttings-in/024bdf52-2b5d-4eb7-b00b-c7db66a2c92b
  9. Syncing setttings and apps between accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Syncing setttings and apps between accounts: We recently bought a surface, and I set it up using my account. It is primarily my wifes surface so all the settings and apps and software are hers. However I am getting a second surface for me. How do I move the settings and apps etc to her microsoft account we created...
  10. I can not find Cortana setttings

in Cortana
    I can not find Cortana setttings: In my previous computer there was an part for Cortana to customize Cortana in settings. Now even I type in search box and there is no such a thing like Cortana settings. Besides I can not set default apps for cortona. When I say "Play music" the response is like "I'm sorry, I...