Windows 10: Setttings

Discus and support Setttings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok, so sometimes when i am using my laptop, it randoming just locks and hibernates, how do i fix this? plz help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SpeederMillon, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Setttings

ok, so sometimes when i am using my laptop, it randoming just locks and hibernates, how do i fix this? plz help.

:)

SpeederMillon, Aug 12, 2019

2. sett wizard

my nokia n95 is unlocked but i dont have sett wizard on the phone how do i get in on the phone as i cant ge mms on my phone from my operatorthay tld me to use sett wizard that i have not got on phone

wells51---01, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Logon screen keeps on appearing after waking up the computer from sleep - Windows 10

Hi,

This is actually the first thing we tried. The computer comes up with a message saying:

"Authentication is required when this PC wakes from sleep. To change this go to setttings and search for Power and Sleep."

The dropdown box underneath is greyed out, and inactive.

Going to Power and Sleep leads to your first suggestion, which is a dead end.

Regards, Stewart

StewartPeppiatt, Aug 12, 2019
  4. jekiboi20 Win User

Setttings

Application error on my Nokia

Hi Djhimself,

Try to peform the steps below and see if it will fix your issue:

• Restore factory settings.
    • Go to Settings > Restore factory sett. > Settings only.
    If restoring the factory settings will not work then you can perform a full reset.

• Full reset. ( This will delete all your data so backup is required. Backup your data using Nokia Suite.
      Download Nokia Suite here)
    • Go to Settings > Restore factory sett. > Restore all.
    If full reset will not work as well, then the last option is to reinstall the software of your phone.

• Reinstall software version.
    • Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
    • Launch Nokia Suite.
    • Go to Tools > Software update.
    • Click Reinstall software.

jekiboi20, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Setttings

1. Setttings - Similar Threads - Setttings

2. Setttings > devices > Printers broken view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setttings > devices > Printers broken view: [ATTACH] As seen here, when I visit Settings > Devices > Printers and Faxes, when I click a printer it doesn't drop the printer below it down beyond the Open queue and Manage buttons therefore I can't click on them. I can use the tab button to highlight those buttons,...
  3. sett a default program

in Windows 10 Customization
    sett a default program: How do I change a default settings to start different program from the one windows has set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sett-a-default-program/be43c6d8-e710-4e31-ad7d-3e38c2501d88
  4. when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version: when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version. How do i access UEFi now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help/2ae9218a-0d01-4e23-8e87-bc824f8017fd
  5. Nice article on Setttings Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Nice article on Setttings Menu: Fairly basic but seemly complete overview on on the Settings Menu for Windows 10, hopefully a little tidbit in here might help somebody. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/control...ettings-guide/ TC *Smile 22222