Windows 10: Setup Error

Discus and support Setup Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can’t set up Corel VideoStudio Pro x6. It says that “my system has not been modified” and I tried setting it up at least 20 times but I just can’t. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mfwnnfwm, Apr 27, 2020.

1. mfwnnfwm Win User

Setup Error

I can’t set up Corel VideoStudio Pro x6. It says that “my system has not been modified” and I tried setting it up at least 20 times but I just can’t. I use Windows 10. What should I do?

:)

mfwnnfwm, Apr 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 setup error code 0x8007002C-0x4001E

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link given below and check.

Refer:

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10
    Setup fails.

How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors
    during Windows 10 Installation

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Apr 27, 2020
  3. The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup

FYI - The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup

Read more: http://winaero.com/blog/the-list-of-...rror0x0000005C

Cluster Head, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Setup Error

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Setup Error

1. Setup Error - Similar Threads - Setup Error

2. Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory: I am trying to install git bash, git lfs, and discord but I am getting these errors.I tried changing permissions for temp folders and rebooting my laptop, also tried turning off the controlled folder access in Windows Security, but it didn't work either. Please help me...
  3. Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory: I am trying to install git bash, git lfs, and discord but I am getting these errors.I tried changing permissions for temp folders and rebooting my laptop, also tried turning off the controlled folder access in Windows Security, but it didn't work either. Please help me...
  4. Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. im getting error code 0x80070652 when trying to setup C++ 2015-2022 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im getting error code 0x80070652 when trying to setup C++ 2015-2022 x64: I'm trying to install EA Play but it's telling me to redownload my redistributables so thats what im doing. However, when I get like 35% it stops downloading and gives me the error code. what should i do?...
  6. im getting error code 0x80070652 when trying to setup C++ 2015-2022 x64

im getting error code 0x80070652 when trying to setup C++ 2015-2022 x64: I'm trying to install EA Play but it's telling me to redownload my redistributables so thats what im doing. However, when I get like 35% it stops downloading and gives me the error code. what should i do?...
  7. Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...: Hello,Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". Acre SFG16-71...
  8. Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...: Hello,Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". Acre SFG16-71...
  9. Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10: Split from this thread. Hello sir, I am running Windows 10 1903 on my laptop. I have tried to upgrade it to 22H2. I have also followed exact same steps as depicted above. But still getting an error saying : We couldn't install Windows10. Both logs with Error screen are shared...
  10. Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10

Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10: Split from this thread. Hello sir, I am running Windows 10 1903 on my laptop. I have tried to upgrade it to 22H2. I have also followed exact same steps as depicted above. But still getting an error saying : We couldn't install Windows10. Both logs with Error screen are shared...