Windows 10: Setup.exe does nothing

Discus and support Setup.exe does nothing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got a new windows 10 pc and tried to download Sydney 2000 on there. I click setup and nothing. Nothing pops up. I try it with triple play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZacharyOsmanski, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Setup.exe does nothing

I recently got a new windows 10 pc and tried to download Sydney 2000 on there. I click setup and nothing. Nothing pops up. I try it with triple play 2001 and the same thing happens. I tried on another windows 10 and the installation works there for both games. Any fixes/suggestions?

:)

ZacharyOsmanski, Apr 27, 2021

2. Setup exe

You are trying to open a .bin file which is not a setup file.

Look for .exe aka application file. Usually named Setup.exe

.bin files are the files needed by the application, you cannot open them directly.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Setup.exe does nothing

Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Setup.exe does nothing

1. Setup.exe does nothing - Similar Threads - Setup exe does

2. F8 does nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F8 does nothing: I can't boot into safe mode and everytime I boot it says windows installation can't be completed and it loops when I tried booting into safe mode using f8 it does nothing but beeps...
  3. F8 does nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F8 does nothing: I can't boot into safe mode and everytime I boot it says windows installation can't be completed and it loops when I tried booting into safe mode using f8 it does nothing but beeps...
  4. Setup exe's won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup exe's won't open: I've been having trouble getting programs setup, I've been trying to run setups for some programs and it won't let me telling me there is an error or some random stuff. Also some apps on my PC got deleted and couldn't be reinstalled. I was having hard drive issues before but...
  5. Setup exe's won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Setup exe's won't open: I've been having trouble getting programs setup, I've been trying to run setups for some programs and it won't let me telling me there is an error or some random stuff. Also some apps on my PC got deleted and couldn't be reinstalled. I was having hard drive issues before but...
  6. Setup exe's won't open

7. Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup: After downloading lockdown browser exe I am not able to launch setup in order to install it,by clicking on the icon the launch setup window is not appearing...
  8. Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup

Cannot launch lockdown browser exe setup: After downloading lockdown browser exe I am not able to launch setup in order to install it,by clicking on the icon the launch setup window is not appearing...
  9. Only nothing option in windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Only nothing option in windows 10 setup: i downloaded the windows 10 setup tool from the website and now where it shows "Choose what to keep". I can't choose any other option except nothing. Anyway to choose keep personal files and apps?...
  10. Can not run .exe file. chrome setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not run .exe file. chrome setup: I need to install chrome so when i go to chrome.google.com i download the For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 64-bit. Once it downloads i open it, my cursor shows the loading symbol, but it never opens. any ideas on why?...