Windows 10: Setup.exe wont install

Discus and support Setup.exe wont install in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get the error windows cannot find c*Sadpath) setup.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again. This happens when i run as admin,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FranRha, Mar 29, 2020.

1. FranRha Win User

Setup.exe wont install

I get the error windows cannot find c*Sadpath) setup.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again. This happens when i run as admin, i dis put off defender and antivirus, also tried running as win7 compatibility

:)

FranRha, Mar 29, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Setup.exe wont install

Certain .EXE files wont start

Hi all,

I have a random problem.

Ive noticed recently that certain .exe files will not start after trying to run them. Nothing will happen. When I go to the task manager however, I will see them listed as running. The funny thing is, is that there are other .exe files that have no issue
    and install just fine. Im really at a loss.

For example, my Vive setup installer wont run but I have no issue installing Autodesk products. Also, my battlenet x86 wont run either! Im beginning to think its regulated 32bit programs as the Vive setup appears to be 32 bit.....

Ive tried modifying the registry, scanning for viruses, doing a system file check but everything seems fine.

Im running windows 10

Anybody have any similar issues?

THANKS

-Nick

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

NicholasEscalante, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Setup.exe wont install

1. Setup.exe wont install - Similar Threads - Setup exe wont

2. Setup exe's won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup exe's won't open: I've been having trouble getting programs setup, I've been trying to run setups for some programs and it won't let me telling me there is an error or some random stuff. Also some apps on my PC got deleted and couldn't be reinstalled. I was having hard drive issues before but...
  3. Setup exe's won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Setup exe's won't open: I've been having trouble getting programs setup, I've been trying to run setups for some programs and it won't let me telling me there is an error or some random stuff. Also some apps on my PC got deleted and couldn't be reinstalled. I was having hard drive issues before but...
  4. Setup exe's won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Exe files wont open

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Exe files wont open: When I download new exe files such as discord installer and run it, it won't do anything; it will not load at all. I tried it with a different installer when I tried to download Anaconda and vs code which would download since the installer won't open; I was going to try on a...
  6. Exe files wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe files wont open: When I download new exe files such as discord installer and run it, it won't do anything; it will not load at all. I tried it with a different installer when I tried to download Anaconda and vs code which would download since the installer won't open; I was going to try on a...
  7. Exe files wont open

8. Exe files wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. EXE files wont start

EXE files wont start: Hello, guys! I have an HP Laptop running Windows 10 Media Center Edition (Joke, It is actually Home) x64 and I've just downloaded an application used for TV when I'm gone, but it won't start! I've edited the registry, Ran as an Administrator, I can't start safe mode, nothing...
  10. .exe file wont run

.exe file wont run: So I'm trying to open a .exe file but all it does is show the blue loading circle and it doesn't do anything. The file wont open and when I try to download the file again it wont open. I'm currently running a windows 10. Can anyone help? 61193