Windows 10: Setup has detected an incompatible build .

Discus and support Setup has detected an incompatible build . in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Help , first time into computers and i cant play any games due to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cristianvillela, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Setup has detected an incompatible build .

Help , first time into computers and i cant play any games due to this

:)

cristianvillela, Jan 23, 2020

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Jan 23, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Setup has detected an incompatible build .

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Setup has detected an incompatible build .

1. Setup has detected an incompatible build . - Similar Threads - Setup has detected

2. Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2: With the update to the new windows build 22h2. The cameras of xiaomi book s laptops stop working. From manufacturer support they say that the driver is correct that from Microsoft they would have to look for a solution...
  3. Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible driver camera with a build 22h2: With the update to the new windows build 22h2. The cameras of xiaomi book s laptops stop working. From manufacturer support they say that the driver is correct that from Microsoft they would have to look for a solution...
  4. Conflicting Software Detected: Incompatible version found in Steam

in Windows 10 News
    Conflicting Software Detected: Incompatible version found in Steam: [ATTACH]After launching Steam, if you see the Conflicting software detected error, the solutions provided in this article may help you fix the problem. This error makes the Steam application unusable because when users click OK in the error window, the Steam application...
  5. incompatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    incompatibility: Hi Guys, thank you for reading. I need to open and install an application of an old CD. This CD run well on my pc and it is detected, but i can't install "SETUP.EXE" that is necessary for using the resources. I can't install it and on my device appears:"Cannot run this app on...
  6. Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...: When I try to download AMD drivers for BC But it doesn't let me download it it say "Setup has detected an incompatible build. Setup will now exit."My pc info:Graphics card: Radeon AMD R9 M380Windows version: Windows 10 64x bit...
  7. Windows 10 not detecting 5.1 setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 not detecting 5.1 setup: I just bought a new 5.1 soundbar, I use this for my audio for my pc. I have hdmi running form my radeon 5700 to a LG 43UM7300PUA TV. I then use arc to run sound from hdmi 2 on the tv to the soundbar. I've messed with every setting possible on the tv, nothing changes what...
  8. Windows Hello - camera incompatible with facial recognition setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello - camera incompatible with facial recognition setup: How do you update the drivers on the Windows 10 camera app so Windows Hello can be set up correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-camera-incompatible-with-facial/3420f283-704d-48bf-bb53-891dfbbebc2f
  9. set up has detected an incompatible build

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    set up has detected an incompatible build: that's the message I get every time I try to install my amd graphics drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-has-detected-an-incompatible-build/769cd610-66e0-4626-9d21-9d54d38948ac
  10. Incompatible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incompatible: Bluetooth is Incompatible to my system it's 86-or 32-Bit version, so I can't install it. Change them to my version and I'll install Bluetooth==64-bits is what I run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setup has detected an incompatible build boot camp

2. message setup has detected an incompatible build

3. what to do when it says setup has detected an incompatible build. setup will now exit