Windows 10: Setup hp laptop

Discus and support Setup hp laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just got a new laptop in the initial setup I meant to type a diffrent email address and don't know how now to go back and take that error I did off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WestonTolliver, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Setup hp laptop

Just got a new laptop in the initial setup I meant to type a diffrent email address and don't know how now to go back and take that error I did off

:)

WestonTolliver, Feb 28, 2022
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Feb 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Feb 28, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Setup hp laptop

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, Feb 28, 2022
Thema:

Setup hp laptop

1. Setup hp laptop - Similar Threads - Setup laptop

2. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...
  3. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...
  4. Why can't I get past the setup on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get past the setup on my laptop?: Bought a new laptop and it came recently so we were going through the setup process setting up email, setting up WiFi etc but whenever we get to the password it gets stuck on loading it up. We've tried turning it off and on again,leaving it to load but nothing. If anyone has...
  5. Why can't I get past the setup on my laptop?

Why can't I get past the setup on my laptop?: Bought a new laptop and it came recently so we were going through the setup process setting up email, setting up WiFi etc but whenever we get to the password it gets stuck on loading it up. We've tried turning it off and on again,leaving it to load but nothing. If anyone has...
  6. In my Windows 11 laptop, while setup, only on privacy setting or windows hello screen its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my Windows 11 laptop, while setup, only on privacy setting or windows hello screen its...: Only on Privacy setting its zoomed in and now in Windows Hello Page its zoomed in. Not able to pass this windows hello page without setting up due to org policy....
  7. In my Windows 11 laptop, while setup, only on privacy setting or windows hello screen its...

In my Windows 11 laptop, while setup, only on privacy setting or windows hello screen its...: Only on Privacy setting its zoomed in and now in Windows Hello Page its zoomed in. Not able to pass this windows hello page without setting up due to org policy....
  8. I am trying to setup my child new laptop 10yo account and i get the following error:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to setup my child new laptop 10yo account and i get the following error:...: I am trying to setup my child new laptop 10yo account and i get the following error: Something's not working It's not you, it's us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-setup-my-child-new-laptop-10yo/0993de73-e753-4561-9d89-8816cf047f5a
  9. I am trying to setup my child new laptop 10yo account and i get the following error:...

I am trying to setup my child new laptop 10yo account and i get the following error:...: I am trying to setup my child new laptop 10yo account and i get the following error: Something's not working It's not you, it's us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-setup-my-child-new-laptop-10yo/0993de73-e753-4561-9d89-8816cf047f5a
  10. I have a laptop and the resolution set during setup is too low for me to get past it.How...

I have a laptop and the resolution set during setup is too low for me to get past it.How...: I am trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and the resolution is to set to low. I skipped the Wi-Fi set up because I couldn’t see any Wi-Fi is because of the low resolution but I can’t get past the privacy section...