Windows 10: setup is starting stuck for 45+ minutes

Discus and support setup is starting stuck for 45+ minutes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my laptop recently had a problem where it bootlooped due to an error code: 0xc000000eand now I have to reinstall windows because of that. now it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alif Al Amin, Jul 4, 2021.

1. setup is starting stuck for 45+ minutes

So my laptop recently had a problem where it bootlooped due to an error code: 0xc000000eand now I have to reinstall windows because of that. now it's been more than 30 minutes and the screen just says setup is starting. I can move my cursor so my pc is not frozen. some people kinda have the same issue, but my main question is that, do both or worse, all my storage drives have to be empty?Or is it because my installation media device is slow I'm using a 2010 pendriveI created an iso uiing the official ms media creation tool and tried to do an installation on a vm at least like a year ago an

:)

Alif Al Amin, Jul 4, 2021
  2. JonAndie Win User

Windows 10 updater stuck at 45%

Installed Win X with no problems. When I checked Windows updater, it was stuck on 45% and has been for several hours. Everything else seems to working properly. Any suggestions?

JonAndie, Jul 4, 2021
  3. Windows 10 upgrade stuck in 45%

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. As you have stated that you receive a prompt of "things to try", can you state that steps did you perform?

2. How long have you been stuck in the 45% page?

I would like to inform Windows 10 consumes a considerate amount of time during the installation process. When the installation reaches 45% it indicates that the drivers and software related to your computer are in a download and installation phase. I would
    suggest that you wait for a few more hours and check if it proceeds beyond the 45%.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 4, 2021
  4. setup is starting stuck for 45+ minutes

Update stuck at 45%.

cleared 45 problem, but tried twice more and update stuck each time on 45

thanks

TerryHanman, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

setup is starting stuck for 45+ minutes

1. setup is starting stuck for 45+ minutes - Similar Threads - setup starting stuck

2. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen stuck on "Setup is Starting": hello i have been trying to install windows on my SSD for a while now, the SSD was having the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" error, I then used a USB to try and install windows, everything works fine until I get to the install screen, after clicking the install...
  3. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen stuck on "Setup is Starting": hello i have been trying to install windows on my SSD for a while now, the SSD was having the error "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" error, I then used a USB to try and install windows, everything works fine until I get to the install screen, after clicking the install...
  4. screen stuck on "Setup is Starting"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Factory Reset stuck at 45%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset stuck at 45%: My laptopgaming one out of nowhere started to move in slow motion yesterday. So I decided to reset my pc but keep my files when that finished it was still doing the same thing. So now I am wiping it clean but now it is stuck on 45 % what do I do now?...
  6. POST code stuck at 45, will not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POST code stuck at 45, will not start: Hi,I am running into issues with the startup system of my PC, as when I press the power button, it fails to boot to the startup screen. This has been happening for about a week now, and I am completely lost in what to do. Could someone perhaps give me a quick guide to fixing...
  7. Windows stuck in setup is Starting

Windows stuck in setup is Starting: Hi NEED HELP, I was doing Clean install of windows on my laptop but it stuck inSetup is starting, At first i thought iso is corrupt so I tried creating bootable pendrive from both media creation tool and rufus but nothing working out. And i'm also not able to visit windows...
  8. windows stuck on setup is starting

windows stuck on setup is starting: Hi guys, I can't boot windows and I've tried many of the options available to try and get it to boot again but nothing seemed to work, so I installed Windows media creation tool onto flash drive to do a clean jnstall and the screen is a purple colour not blue then when it...
  9. Windows update stuck at 45%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update stuck at 45%: Hey everyone!! So far no real issue's to report running Windows 10 I really love it but here is my issue. Windows update has been stuck at 45% for the last 3 hour's and usually my updates go pretty quick. I've tried rebooting my system to see if the updates will finish...
  10. Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting"

Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting": Hi I got a problem now. My laptop cant install Windows. This is the story : Im playing games with my laptop for few hours and then my laptop got a crash and then im doing force shutdown. And then im realize that im accidently cause some disk errors. I tried again and...