Windows 10: setup key Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support setup key Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i do have now windows home single language i am tired to setup Windows 10 Pro i format my laptop 2 time but when i setup windows i see is home single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jofii2009, Mar 14, 2019.

1. jofii2009 Win User

setup key Windows 10 Pro

i do have now windows home single language i am tired to setup Windows 10 Pro i format my laptop 2 time but when i setup windows i see is home single language (active withe out to typing my lesins key ) even when i convert by key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T i get error 0x80072EFE .

so my question is : What is the difference between both versions ( single & pro ) ? Do I upgrade or stay on the same version?

:)

jofii2009, Mar 14, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 14, 2019
  4. setup key Windows 10 Pro

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

setup key Windows 10 Pro

1. setup key Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - setup key Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro Key won't activate after setup change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Key won't activate after setup change: So I bought a license key few years ago, was using it for my personal PC, never had an issue with it. After windows reinstalation all I had to do was login into microsoft account. Now after upgrading my setup it wont activate showing error 0xC004C003 on activation screen in...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Key won't activate after setup change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Key won't activate after setup change: So I bought a license key few years ago, was using it for my personal PC, never had an issue with it. After windows reinstalation all I had to do was login into microsoft account. Now after upgrading my setup it wont activate showing error 0xC004C003 on activation screen in...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Key won't activate after setup change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization": Windows setup seems to be forcing me to setup for an organization and I am concern this PC has some configuration or controls applied by the previous owner, which I want to eliminate and have a fresh install. Anyone knows of this issue and how to solve it? More details below....
  6. Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization": Windows setup seems to be forcing me to setup for an organization and I am concern this PC has some configuration or controls applied by the previous owner, which I want to eliminate and have a fresh install. Anyone knows of this issue and how to solve it? More details below....
  7. Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 Pro "Setup has Failed to Validate the Product Key: accompanying the Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro "Setup has Failed to Validate the Product Key: accompanying the Windows 10...: Windows 10 Pro "Setup has Failed to Validate the Product Key": accompanying the Windows 10 Pro thumb drive I received from the MS Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-setup-has-failed-to-validate-the/84305a95-28b0-4681-a307-e82e80c11705
  9. Windows 10 Pro setup not booting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro setup not booting.: I have no OS on my pc, so I got a Windows 10 Pro USB for Installation but when I boot from it, I get a black screen with a blinking cursor at the top left that looks like this: _ How do I fix this?...
  10. Can't setup VPN on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't setup VPN on Windows 10 Pro: We're having a problem setting up one of our computers with a PPTP client. I have set it up on my laptop and it is working fine, so please don't send me a link on how to set up a VPN. OK, so "settings", "Network & Internet", from the left panel "VPN", "add a VPN" and one...