Windows 10: Setup Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 using AutoPilot

Discus and support Setup Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 using AutoPilot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having issues when it comes to the "Setting up your device for work" and Device Setup for a new AutoPilot and Kiosk Mode setup using Setup a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Normal_User106, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Setup Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 using AutoPilot

I am having issues when it comes to the "Setting up your device for work" and Device Setup for a new AutoPilot and Kiosk Mode setup using Setup a Windows 10 kiosk device using Intune and AutoPilot In The Cloud 247 as a guide except not using Kiosk Browser - chose Edge.Device has a TPM 2.0 and running Windows 10 21H1.The device gets to Device Setup and after about 20min it fails with "Installation exceeded the time limit set by your organization. Please try again or contact IT support person for help."I am a little stuck to how to figure out the reason why this happens - the device is seen

:)

Normal_User106, Aug 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 6, 2021
  3. Shawn Brink, Aug 6, 2021
  4. Setup Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 using AutoPilot

kiosk mode

I want to setup kiosk mode to control applications that the users can use , I followed the below url to setup it , however , I can't find chrome browser in the application list , therefore , I would like to ask how to control the user can use chrome browser or not ?

another question , I am not sure the difference with applocker and kiosk mode , which one should I use ?

thanks

derek chan, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

Setup Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 using AutoPilot

1. Setup Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 using AutoPilot - Similar Threads - Setup Kiosk Mode

2. Kiosk Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kiosk Setup: Hi all, I am looking to set up two computers that public visitors can use to simply fill out an online application we use. So I want them to be able to just walk up and use the edge browser to do so.I've never used kiosk mode before, and to be perfectly honest, didn't even...
  3. Kiosk Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kiosk Setup: Hi all, I am looking to set up two computers that public visitors can use to simply fill out an online application we use. So I want them to be able to just walk up and use the edge browser to do so.I've never used kiosk mode before, and to be perfectly honest, didn't even...
  4. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  5. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  6. Kiosk mode setup systemsettings.exe keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kiosk mode setup systemsettings.exe keeps crashing: I have a Windows 10 Education 2004 machine. I am trying to set it up as a kiosk with Edge, but every time I try, it freezes and says "systemsettings.exe has stopped". I have tried MANY times. I delete the kiosk user I created just for this purpose and go through the kiosk...
  7. Windows 10 Kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Kiosk mode: Hello. can i run python script in kiosk mode? Normally it works. The scheduler starts it, as can be seen from the log, but the script does not work in kiosk mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-kiosk-mode/1ed9b412-8975-4027-8056-212f0f5f9b99
  8. Kiosk mode setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kiosk mode setup: So, the title doesn't describe the complete situation. Here's the breakdown of what I want to do, what I have tried and what haven't worked. [WANT]: I am trying to have a single app kiosk mode on windows. Have a touchscreen monitor, and want to run a website for sign-in's....
  9. Cannot Setup Kiosk Mode Assigned Access

Cannot Setup Kiosk Mode Assigned Access: I have a tablet that I need to setup as kiosk on Microsoft Edge. It was on 1607, but that version did not support Kiosk Mode on MS Edge, so I proceeded to update to version 1909 which at this time is the latest one. So I went once again try enabling Assigned Access but...
  10. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hello We are trying to configure Windows 10 Kiosk Mode in a corporate environment. We would like it to be Domain joined and work as part of the domain using a service account in AD. We have already tried to configure this scenario and it hasn't worked for us so far. Can...