Windows 10: setup launcher in startup options even though i already deleted the respective file

Discus and support setup launcher in startup options even though i already deleted the respective file in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] from bitdefender free edition, It has been like this since submitted by /u/NoU_U [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NoU_U, Oct 28, 2020.

1. /u/NoU_U Win User

setup launcher in startup options even though i already deleted the respective file

/u/NoU_U, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Oct 28, 2020
  4. setup launcher in startup options even though i already deleted the respective file

Cannot delete files in Temp

~DF567B.tmp, ~DFB71E.tmp

Those filenames, iirc, I have seen files of that naming nature made by applications created in Visual Basic in the past, & they did not tend to cleanup @ shutdown of the apps that made them.

A list of apps you run @ startup could help us help you understand which apps are creating them possibly, just so you know & then you might be able to find apps that do the same task but do not leave a mess around in your %TEMP%/%TMP% folders.

Also, providing us a list of taskmgr.exe apps via a screenshot of it isn't going to hurt either, just so you understand what may be causing that last filename (~ROMFN_000007A8 )

We're all fairly sure the performance monitoring the system does creates this one though -> Perflib_Perfdata_7a8.dat @ this point.

In any event, I would guess it's apps you run @ system startup, either from the registry RUN areas, &/or startup groups, for the first 3 filenames, mainly because your safemode booting allows you to delete the files & safemode typically doesn't run anything absolutely not necessary to system function (like registry RUN areas & startup group apps).

APK

Alec§taar, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

setup launcher in startup options even though i already deleted the respective file

1. setup launcher in startup options even though i already deleted the respective file - Similar Threads - setup launcher startup

2. Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...: When i restart my PC and open the windows defender it says getting protection info for a while and whenever a notification pops up saying touch or click this notification to enable Microsoft Defender Antivirus and when I click the notification it says your IT administrator...
  3. Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...: whenever a notification pops up saying touch or click this notification to enable Microsoft Defender Antivirus and when I click the notification it says your IT administrator has limited access, please help!!...
  4. Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...: whenever a notification pops up saying touch or click this notification to enable Microsoft Defender Antivirus and when I click the notification it says your IT administrator has limited access, please help!!...
  5. I can not delete files even though I am the Administrator!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not delete files even though I am the Administrator!!: I have a relatively new HP laptop with Windows 11 64 bit and I cannot turn on Memory Integrity because of several Logitech .sys files. When I try to delete those files per Microsoft instructions, I get a message saying that I must have Administrator Permission, but I AM the...
  6. I can not delete files even though I am the Administrator!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not delete files even though I am the Administrator!!: I have a relatively new HP laptop with Windows 11 64 bit and I cannot turn on Memory Integrity because of several Logitech .sys files. When I try to delete those files per Microsoft instructions, I get a message saying that I must have Administrator Permission, but I AM the...
  7. Need permission to move and delete, even though I own the files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need permission to move and delete, even though I own the files.: Whenever I try to delete or move items in the Documents, Pictures, and Videos folders in the "This PC" tab, it tells me that I need to provide administrator permission to delete/move it. When I press "Continue", it tells me that I need permission from myself. I'm...
  8. HELP!! I CAN'T DELETE THIS FILE, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ADMIN!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELP!! I CAN'T DELETE THIS FILE, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ADMIN!: [ATTACH] I can't delete this file, even though I have admin. I've tried to change the security permissions, but it doesn't work. Please help!...
  9. Can't delete a file even though I own it

Can't delete a file even though I own it: I recently installed some kind of virus onto my computer that runs these programs that make my laptop overheat very quickly and sometimes play random music. I figured out the location of these programs, located in two folders in Local Disk C: and have tried to delete them....
  10. I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership

I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership: I cannot delete this file even though i have ownership [ATTACH] but [ATTACH] I got this file while installing cheat engine and now i cannot uninstall it. I think its a virus or malware. Please help me. Should i wash my computer????? (i have important stuff) I also...