Windows 10: setup Microsoft account before use of Microsoft Store

Discus and support setup Microsoft account before use of Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to buy the X410 x-server from Microsoft. To do this, I must set up a Microsoft account, which requires an address. I live in Germany. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichaelCornelison, Aug 28, 2019.

1. setup Microsoft account before use of Microsoft Store

I want to buy the X410 x-server from Microsoft. To do this, I must set up a Microsoft account, which requires an address. I live in Germany. The account setup will not allow a non-USA address to be input.

:)

MichaelCornelison, Aug 28, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Addie Win User

setup Microsoft account before use of Microsoft Store

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

setup Microsoft account before use of Microsoft Store

1. setup Microsoft account before use of Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - setup Microsoft account

2. Microsoft Store & Account no connection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store & Account no connection: I am so desperate to fix this problem. This problem was happened after I cloning my windows from HDD to SSD. The cloning process is fine, but until i wanted to download software from Microsoft Store it just pop up no connection. Another problem is my Microsoft Account can't...
  3. Microsoft Account Setup New Computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Setup New Computer: When you are setting up a new computer do have to setup a Microsoft Account? If you don't want an account how can you get the new computer up and running? 134491
  4. Microsoft Account Setup New Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Setup New Computer: When you are setting up a new computer do have to setup a Microsoft Account? If you don't want an account how can you get the new computer up and running? 134491
  5. Microsoft Store Payment setup error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Payment setup error: Hi, Every time I try to set up a payment method in my account I get to the first screen of which payment method, card/paypal/phone and country. Then when I click next the screen clears but nothing else happens, all there is is the basic Microsoft account screen and nothing...
  6. Microsoft account to use skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account to use skype: Hi, On Setptember 13th, I create a new Microsoft account to use Skype. It asked me my phone number, in which I received a code. Then I create the Skype account. In the next day, I tried to login using that account in Microsoft and it told me that it didnt recognized my...
  7. Microsoft store account problem.

Microsoft store account problem.: Hi I opened Microsoft Store today after a windows 10 App update for Microsoft Store =11712-1001-11-0., found I was logged in with my Microsoft Account, which I should not have been. I signed out but when I open Microsoft Store i am signed in again with my Microsoft...
  8. Cannot Link Microsoft Account / Setup Cortana !!

Cannot Link Microsoft Account / Setup Cortana !!: Hello, Could someone help me please. I'm trying to setup Cortana and have been doing for some time now. I've fixed the issues regarding "Not Available in your Country / Region" by setting all my settings to UK and made sure they're all the same. NOW MY ISSUE is that...
  9. App store and Microsoft account

App store and Microsoft account: When i try and download apps from the store it makes me sign in with my Microsoft account. For security reasons my Microsoft account is quite complicated After i sign in with the Microsoft account the next time i start my computer i have to use the Microsoft password...
  10. Can I use Local Account to log in but Microsoft Account for Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I use Local Account to log in but Microsoft Account for Store: Title says it all. I like to boot up and log in with no password but I want to use my Microsoft account when I am fooling with store apps. Is this possible? 14892

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what should i do before my microsoft account will open