Windows 10: Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file

Discus and support Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I'm trying to help my client get there RICOH mutifunction printer to scan to file on my clients new Windows 10 laptop but it's not working even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ben Rebischke, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file

Hi. I'm trying to help my client get there RICOH mutifunction printer to scan to file on my clients new Windows 10 laptop but it's not working even when following the instructions on RICOHs website.

:)

Ben Rebischke, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Vsri#61 Win User

RICOH AFICIO SP 100SU printer &scaner

RICOH AFICIO SP 100 SU Why not support printer

Vsri#61, Jan 16, 2020
  3. SanSea Win User
    connecting printer Ricoh Aficio FX200 to Win10

I recently purchased a Toshiba laptop running Windows10 64 and I cannot get my old Ricoh Aficio FX200 connect and print even after downloading the presumably (PCL6 generic driver) right driver from Ricoh web site.

I only see my printer in the :unspecified" devices from the "printers and devices" page but is never detected when I try to install it by adding printer.

Unfortunately my skills are limited and I'd need a step by step type of help on how to proceed assuming there is a solution!

Can someone spend a minute to help?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sandro

SanSea, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Scubaduck Win User

Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file

Ricoh SP 1200sf multifunction device stopped scanning with Windows 10

My Ricoh SP 1200sf ceased scanning with the free upgrade to Windows 10. The software suite to dive the functions does not support Windows 10 and I cannot find a driver anywhere that will.

Ricoh supports Windows 7 and 8. Can either of these dirver sets work in the 10 environment, and how shuld they be installed?

I installed Windows Scan but it does not recognize my multifunction device as a scanner.

This FREE upgrade could become very expensive if I need to change multifunction printers.

Scubaduck, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file

1. Setup RICOH Aficio 3228c Multifunction printer to scan to file - Similar Threads - Setup RICOH Aficio

2. HP Laser Multifunction Printer 137fnw not scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laser Multifunction Printer 137fnw not scanning: When trying to scan with an HP Laser MFP 137fnw the windows scanning app returns a message that the scanner should be connected. The printer is printing but the scanning option is not working under Windows 11...
  3. HP Laser Multifunction Printer 137fnw not scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Laser Multifunction Printer 137fnw not scanning: When trying to scan with an HP Laser MFP 137fnw the windows scanning app returns a message that the scanner should be connected. The printer is printing but the scanning option is not working under Windows 11...
  4. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ricoh Printer driver.: Hi, I have read your thread and am having a similar problem with my Windows 10 being unable to find a driver for my Ricoh SP 204SF. I have tried to find the Windows 7 driver you mentioned but have not been able to find it. Would you be kind enough to put up a link? Many...
  5. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ricoh Printer driver.: Hi, I have read your thread and am having a similar problem with my Windows 10 being unable to find a driver for my Ricoh SP 204SF. I have tried to find the Windows 7 driver you mentioned but have not been able to find it. Would you be kind enough to put up a link? Many...
  6. Ricoh Printer driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Support for the old Samsung multifunction printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support for the old Samsung multifunction printer?: Hello everyone, This is my first post here, so I will try to do my best to explain what I need. A couple of days ago, I've upgraded my relatively new PC to Windows 11. Everything went relatively okay and fast, until the moment when I realized that my old Samsung SCX-4200...
  8. ricoh aficio sp 100 printer prints nothing but test page

ricoh aficio sp 100 printer prints nothing but test page: Hello , I have a HP 6460b laptop with windows 10 64bit enterprise 20h2 update . Core i5 2520m processor , 4gb ddr3 ram and 320gb hdd , no dedicated graphics , and a RICOH Aficio sp 100 printer , I downloaded official driver for my printer from RICOH site and installed it by...
  9. Ricoh - Printer Failed Enumeration

Ricoh - Printer Failed Enumeration: ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo Motherboard Corsair 750 Watt Power Supply Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Processor 2.83GHz 8 GB VDATA RAM DDR2 800Mhz PC2-6400 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB SSD Windows 10 Pro x64 I have a Ricoh Aficio SP 311SFNw laser printer. I've had it...
  10. Ricoh Aficio AP410N not printing on windows 10

Ricoh Aficio AP410N not printing on windows 10: I have three computers running Windows 10 on my home network. Two of them my older desktop and my laptop connect and print on my Ricoh printer without any issue. My newest desktop will not print or will print a page once in a blue moon on the same network printer. It does...