Windows 10: Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working...

Discus and support Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help me fix this problem... Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Seb Seb, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Seb Seb Win User

Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working...

Please help me fix this problem... Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

i am installing Call of duty modern warfare 2 then this happend.

:)

Seb Seb, Aug 21, 2020

2. "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are getting this message
    "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
    when you are trying to launch a game. This might be due to the corrupt display drivers.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Does this issue occur to this particular game?

2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps,

I suggest you to uninstall the Display Adapter drivers from Device manager and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Follow the steps for the same.

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Install the latest driver from the manufacturer website.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anup Karkal, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Windows 10 When i save as a problem caused the program to stop working correctly

Hi,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with the program that stops working. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the program that stopped to work when you are trying to save it?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes before it happened?

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working...

InstallShield Setup Launcher Unicode has stopped working" when uninstalling a program

I keep getting the error message "InstallShield Setup Launcher Unicode has stopped working" when attempting to uninstall a program. Anyone know what I can do?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

CheryleBush, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working...

1. Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working... - Similar Threads - Setup Uninstall has

2. PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 fully updated. My PIN stopped working about a week ago. I try to set it up again, the process starts with the Microsoft Account window opening, it's thinking, and then the window just closes. I can log in using a password, but I can't use Hello or...
  3. PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 fully updated. My PIN stopped working about a week ago. I try to set it up again, the process starts with the Microsoft Account window opening, it's thinking, and then the window just closes. I can log in using a password, but I can't use Hello or...
  4. Modern Setup Host Has Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Modern Setup Host Has Stopped Working: hi, I am kunal.while i am upgrading to windows 11 through iso then while installation suddenly this line appears "Modern Setup Host Has Stopped Working" and installation cancelled. Please help....
  5. _______ has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    _______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  6. program stopped working

program stopped working: I have a program called AnyTime Dayplanner and it has stopped working. My power went out and now I get messages from Microsoft that program has stopped working. I went to add/delete programs where there is a place to fix program but it did not work. I don't want to lose...
  7. Program has stopped working.

Program has stopped working.: I have written some CAD software and it works great on my PC. It was also running fine on customers PC's. Recently all my customers are emailing me complaining they get "Program has stopped working" error. I tried downloading the software on to my pc and it downloads fine...
  8. A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify...: I have been trying to play a game (pro evolution soccer 2019) on my pc for a while now the game crashes immediately after launch and displays this message "a problem has caused the program to stop working windows will close the program and notify you if there is a...
  9. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program

in Windows 10 Customization
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program: Hi there, I am getting below error when I am launching Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint and any other non-Microsoft applications as well. "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program" . Also, I attached the screenshot for above error....
  10. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly: Hi I’ma first timer I amrunning 3 windows ten machines 1:Desktop PC ONE A: Windows 10 pro B: Version 11511 C: OS Build 10586.318 D: Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA763 E: Processor AMD Athlon™ II X4 630 2.80 GHz F: Ram 4 GB (3.75 GB usable)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why setup uninstall stopped working windows 10

2. etabs 2016 program stopped working properly when i resarted forcely