Windows 10: setup usb driver for Mackie profx V2 mixer

Discus and support setup usb driver for Mackie profx V2 mixer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I having trouble to get win 10 to detect my mackie ProFx ver 2 mixer what should i do? It has something to do with ASIO driver Please advise! Kev... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinDennis1, Jul 6, 2020.

1. setup usb driver for Mackie profx V2 mixer

I having trouble to get win 10 to detect my mackie ProFx ver 2 mixer

what should i do? It has something to do with ASIO driver

Please advise!

Kev

:)

KevinDennis1, Jul 6, 2020
  2. RTLeone Win User

Unable to Change Sample Bitrate in Windows 10 - Mackie ProFX8

Hi,

I just bought a new mixer (Mackie ProFX8), which attaches to my computer via USB. Didn't work the first time, so unplugged / replugged, and Windows detected it and automatically installed the driver (USB CODEC—no Mackie-exclusive drivers exist on their
    website).

So, I'm trying to use the mixer in the audio software, and am getting an error message that the input device (this mixer, which is attached to a microphone) does not match the bitrate as the output (my headphones, 48K). I went into the Windows 10 Sound
    Settings, went into Device Properties for USB CODEC, and saw that the bitrate is set to 1 channel, 44.1K). I change it to 2 channel, 48K and click Apply, but what happens is that the window closes, I still get the same error message from the software, go
    back into Device Properties, and see that nothing I changed saved (it's back to 44.1K).

Seems to be a problem on Windows end. How do I fix it?

Thanks!

***Title modified from: Unable to Change Sample Bitrate in Windows 10***

RTLeone, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Older USB Codec drivers needed (I think)

Hi all. Can you help. I'm a radio broadcaster and I updated to windows 10 this morning. I have a Mackie Pro fx usb mixer and windows have installed the wrong USB Codec driver for it I cant seen to find the drivers anywhere . I'm looking for the earlier
    versions 5usb default driver or a 9USB default driver. The driver installed has boosted the sound way above what it should be and there is no control on the mixer whatsoever. Can anyone help please. It's a nightmare.

KevinO'Brien4, Jul 6, 2020
  4. setup usb driver for Mackie profx V2 mixer

USB Audio Codec for ProfX8 does not work for Windoes 10

it is an old Audio Mixer. There is no new driver for Profx8 Mackie mixer from manufacturer!

SuSantaSarkar, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

setup usb driver for Mackie profx V2 mixer

1. setup usb driver for Mackie profx V2 mixer - Similar Threads - setup usb driver

2. Digital Mixer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital Mixer Driver: Hi and thanks for taking my question.I use the Flow8 USB digital mixer from Behringer. During a Zoom meeting the audio dropped out completely. I'm told that the probable cause was that windows was trying to use its generic audio driver and not the ASIO driver. Is there a way...
  3. Digital Mixer Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital Mixer Driver: Hi and thanks for taking my question.I use the Flow8 USB digital mixer from Behringer. During a Zoom meeting the audio dropped out completely. I'm told that the probable cause was that windows was trying to use its generic audio driver and not the ASIO driver. Is there a way...
  4. Cubase/Mackie issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cubase/Mackie issues: Hi. I have a PowerSpec PC, Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 7 5700G.Cubase 11 - Mackie ProFX16v3 mixer/interface.This all worked fine until the past few days. I am now importing audio files and they are coming in, or changing during a session, to be a half step flat.This is NOT an issue...
  5. Cubase/Mackie issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cubase/Mackie issues: Hi. I have a PowerSpec PC, Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 7 5700G.Cubase 11 - Mackie ProFX16v3 mixer/interface.This all worked fine until the past few days. I am now importing audio files and they are coming in, or changing during a session, to be a half step flat.This is NOT an issue...
  6. Behringer USB Mixer with USB Audio Codec crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Behringer USB Mixer with USB Audio Codec crashing: The exact same problem i am experiencing is described in another question already. But the link to the solution is not working anymore.I have the "Behringer Xenyx q1202 USB" as my microphone input device. At random points the Audioinput crashes. Workaround:Current solution is...
  7. Setup Drivers for USB wifi Adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setup Drivers for USB wifi Adapter: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UnknownMythical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lviheo/setup_drivers_for_usb_wifi_adapter/
  8. DJ mixer drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DJ mixer drivers: hey, just got a behringer CMD studio 2A and my laptop doesnt want to connect with it. after i plug the console to the laptop it lights up so the cable works fine but DJ programs such as virtual dj/traktor doesnt find my device. in the drivers section on win10 i have code...
  9. Mackie Onyx USB interface (But general Interface question)

Mackie Onyx USB interface (But general Interface question): Hi all, just purchased a Mackie 2:2 Onyx USB interface to use a condensor Mic for some recording. Using a LogiCapture software with HD webcam, and the recordings were distorted on my laptop. All levels fine etc. So I tried Desktop, which is an old Bootcamped Mac (Late 2012...
  10. bluetooth usb v2 driver

bluetooth usb v2 driver: I have already plug in my laptop bluetooth usb v2 dongle but my bluetooth headset not pairing between two. show a message "make sure your bluetooth device is still dicoverable. what I do. I will greatful is solve me.thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mackie profx16v2 driver

2. mackie profx16v2 software

3. mackie profx8v2 usb driver

4. Mackie ProFX8 driver,
  5. mackie profx drivers